What do you want for Christmas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Santa, Dec 18, 2008.

1. (Katie my dear, I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

*He went to Jared*)

I truly laughed at that one thank you santa.

-Michael

2. Thank you Michael. But I'm afraid this Kris Kenner fella won't be laughing for me spilling the beans. And putting him on the spot.... :D

Merry Christmas!
    Santa

3. So....in just over an hour EST, it will be Christmas. Santa just want's to say, I hope I didn't let any of you down. But, if I did, don't hesitate to let me know. In fact, I would greatly appreciate you letting me know if you didn't get what you want, so I can get it right next year. Anyways, feel free to email me at Santa@Idontreallycare.com. :D

Merry Christmas!

Santa

4. Why is Eugene Burger giving out presents? :(

5. Hey! I didn't get any of my the things i wanted! Ok now Santa officially does not exist.

6. Yea, that's because you don't have a chimney. That, and your house was towards the end of the night and I had to get a move on. Sorry though...I'll make sure to stop by next year.

And yes, I most certainly do exist. I can take a picture of myself if you want?? I'll hold up a sign saying whatever you want...just for some proof. ;)

Merry Christmas!
    Santa

7. hold up a sign saying "hi im jason england and i center deal happiness for christmas"

8. how about a sign that says:

"Got Ho?"

9. I didn't get anything. ****in santa

10. I have a chimney! And my house is in New York

11. where at in ny you living?

12. *Spray Paints "PHONY" on santas sled* This guy is a great big phony! And a very portly fellow lol.

13. in the south east side, near connecticut.