This Made Me Cry [Haha]

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
wow. Gotta love the kids energy.

How much you wanna bet he's a lean back kind of guy that goes into 2000 pounds of sugar man when he performs magic??? :p

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Yea I seen this video in the 1970s down at my local pub while I was sippin' on gin and juice. It's one of those things I think.....when I saw it I thought I knew what was going on but then I didn't....then it was like BAM! and I woke up.

-Andrei Jikh

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Haha, he could at least get rid of blue backed ace of spades, because when he found a red ace of spades after a "slam triumph" (lol), you can see another ace of spades in his left hand lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 20, 2008
hold up, are you guys telling me that im the only one who noticed that he forgot to take out the other Ace of spades on the blue deck?

i burst out laughing when i saw that just at the revelation as well. right next to the four aces. haha

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Insn't this .BMAC.?

They both have the same avatar...

heh. The 'coming back from the pub' line is pure win. His voice kind of gives him away... I'd like to see him perform it to his parents :D

Gustav

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
hold up, are you guys telling me that im the only one who noticed that he forgot to take out the other Ace of spades on the blue deck?

i burst out laughing when i saw that just at the revelation as well. right next to the four aces. haha

Read second post above yours ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results