Passing Thru by Kevin Parker

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
Anyone who knows the method to passing thru, take this into consideration. Instead of using a coin try it with a bottlecap(corona top or twisted tea top etc.) Its just as visual, if not more, and it seems more impossible. Trust me its become my only cap through bottle(glass) that I use. You won't need any other until Justin miller's captured is released.lol But I'll probably still use this method. BLOWS layman away. and its easy. Remember always keep them wondering

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
well guys the effect is gimmicked...is it not? Yes so as the magician prefebably street magician you have to bring that realism to the effect some things aren't for everybody but this KILLS for me. You have to have that confidence to be able to do anything. If you just reach into a trashcan and pull your tools out a layman is not going to think "oh, this gimmicked" I ususally follow it up with healed and sealed or some form of flow. But hey every idea isn't for everybody. I'll post a few vids of this if you like. Remember always keep them wondering

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results