Do you like these?

Nov 30, 2007
Just so you know that might be illegal because you copied the logo. I could be wrong on that though.

Sep 2, 2007
these are actually the exact same as the 'Black Jerries nugget' which were sold before, and were sold for like..... the same as Jerries normally. it's all in the marketing ;)

May 3, 2008
Sexy. :cool: I don't know how the first black deck was sold for so high when they could've just made some themselves.

Sep 20, 2008
i think michael herp has one of these.

"WHO IS MICHAEL OMG"

Type it in youtube. =] He's a pretty cool Flourisher.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
i think michael herp has one of these.

"WHO IS MICHAEL OMG"

Type it in youtube. =] He's a pretty cool Flourisher.

I believe that's who they were discussing beforehand ;)

They look nice Morgician. I would definitely bid, but I live in the United Kingdom, and by the looks of it, you don't ship overseas? :confused:

-Sam H

Mar 29, 2008
I only had 2 decks made, as I wanted a different colour Nugget deck, so thought I would try it. As I only wanted one to use, I thought of putting up the other.

If you really want them, we can work shipping out, as I am not looking to make a hugh profit on them...just cover cost. If they come a few dollars over, I would even cover that - as I am happy to ship anywhere...even though it doesn't state that.

I tried to keep it simple on my virgin experience ebay sale!

Anyhow - thanks for the feedback - I really enjoy my deck. Just thought someone else would like a stab at a one of two deck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results