Magic Castle Junior Society

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Yeah, but one of my hard hitting tricks I enjoy performing Panic, and I cant think of a card trick which I can perform flawlessly out of the top of my head, so I'm capuzzled as to which trick I would do.

Yeah, but one of my hard hitting tricks I enjoy performing Panic, and I cant think of a card trick which I can perform flawlessly out of the top of my head, so I'm capuzzled as to which trick I would do.

do it, there's nothing wrong w/ panic. remember work on your presentation, go slow and don't rush and dont go over 5 min (wich is plentiful for panic)

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Yeah, I was working on a routine, it's like Queens (But with kings) then go onto panic, I've worked it all out and everything, just need to work on Queens so I can perform it flawlessly.

Yeah, I was working on a routine, it's like Queens (But with kings) then go onto panic, I've worked it all out and everything, just need to work on Queens so I can perform it flawlessly.

I think the Queen is too much, a simple 4 king production will do just fine.

and I wanna see more T11 member in the Castle, so far I only see a few. (or I could be wrong.) :rolleyes:

Yeah, I do it as a hobby at the moment because I'm not good enough to be a full time performer yet, so I study at College. >< But I am serious about it.

Think about it, $80 for 1st time member.

Benefit: Access to a massive library of magic (one of a kind in the world), access to lecture from top performers (Aron Fisher, etc), bring ur Girlfriend to the castle or relative or have ppl pay you to go to the castle (the castle is limited to member only, guess must have guess pass to get in or the present of the member to take them in).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results