Saturday Night Contest - I Am Anonymous

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
Wow. I actually feel weird in that I made short work of those numbers. Some of it just started to look familiar.

Okay. I'm kind of fuzzy on the rules or etiquette here. Is it bad form to share? I don't want to do anything dumb.

Wow. I actually feel weird in that I made short work of those numbers. Some of it just started to look familiar.

Okay. I'm kind of fuzzy on the rules or etiquette here. Is it bad form to share? I don't want to do anything dumb.

Its kinda discouraged so anyone who doesn't want to see it doesn't get their game spoiled. However, PMing those of us who are having headaches from looking at this is much appreciated :) hahaha

C

Nov 18, 2008
CA

nope go ahead...unless someone strongly disagrees. We are all pretty lost i think
maybe not idk

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
Its kinda discouraged so anyone who doesn't want to see it doesn't get their game spoiled. However, PMing those of us who are having headaches from looking at this is much appreciated :) hahaha

C

That's what I thought. I only have a little bit of time until bed, but I'll happily answer PMs for a little while. I actually already PM'd it to myself for a quick copy & paste job.

Jan 13, 2008
That's what I thought. I only have a little bit of time until bed, but I'll happily answer PMs for a little while. I actually already PM'd it to myself for a quick copy & paste job.
In that case, I wouldn't mind a PM then. :)

I'm so totally lost, and not very good at all at these games, heh.

Nov 18, 2008
CA

just got it. wow...i got chills...what does the message mean? i wonder what it's referring to...

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
just got it. wow...i got chills...what does the message mean? i wonder what it's referring to...

I have no idea what it means. I'm a relative n00b to all this, but the nature of my day job let me recognize those numbers in that profile picture.

It's rare that I'm any good at these kinds of puzzles, either.

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
There is another puzzle starting with the word notice. I have no idea what that is about.

Sorry, too -- some of your inboxes are full and I can't reach you. All I managed to do was figure out what's going on with the picture on the profile page.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results