Saturday Night Contest - I Am Anonymous

Jan 13, 2008
Who said it was supposed to be funny? Given the theme of what's happening, one would assume it's supposed to be mysterious, to keep us guessing, only giving us the tiniest sliver of a clue as to who it is.

To those who haven't seen the video yet: Linky!

Apr 10, 2008
Umm... am I the only one that just found a little special something other than the media section vid? Hint - it's artistic... ;)

Badass... but still not sure who it is. Anyone who sees the second clue, PM me if you have any ideas!

lex

Aug 23, 2008
Umm... am I the only one that just found a little special something other than the media section vid? Hint - it's artistic... ;)

Badass... but still not sure who it is. Anyone who sees the second clue, PM me if you have any ideas!

lex

I think I found what you're looking at - check your PM's!

Frank

Jan 13, 2008

lex
I found it, but I'm not sure who it is, yet. I'll have to look it over for more clues. :)

what does the "notice:_______" mean???? (i blocked out the letters just so i'm not helping, send me a pm if u want) :)

and just guessing but can kevin ho be an artist?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results