Saturday Night Contest - I Am Anonymous

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jan 24, 2009.

1. I got on here Just in time to see see this.
    I think I'm gonna go grab a Miller lite, no wait Molson Canadian it is.
    Gotta wonder why two people though?

2. hahahehe....
    ...noo it's not m....

...maybe...

:rolleyes:

3. obviously a code for Killer Spies.

4. I had that thought as well... but I sooo doubt it.

C

5. Wow. I actually feel weird in that I made short work of those numbers. Some of it just started to look familiar.

Okay. I'm kind of fuzzy on the rules or etiquette here. Is it bad form to share? I don't want to do anything dumb.

6. You can do whatever you want buddy =D

7. Its kinda discouraged so anyone who doesn't want to see it doesn't get their game spoiled. However, PMing those of us who are having headaches from looking at this is much appreciated :) hahaha

C

8. nope go ahead...unless someone strongly disagrees. We are all pretty lost i think
    maybe not idk

9. That's what I thought. I only have a little bit of time until bed, but I'll happily answer PMs for a little while. I actually already PM'd it to myself for a quick copy & paste job.

10. Ack.. double post. I meant to hit the "Preview" button. Sorry.

11. In that case, I wouldn't mind a PM then. :)

I'm so totally lost, and not very good at all at these games, heh.

12. just got it. wow...i got chills...what does the message mean? i wonder what it's referring to...

13. I have no idea what it means. I'm a relative n00b to all this, but the nature of my day job let me recognize those numbers in that profile picture.

It's rare that I'm any good at these kinds of puzzles, either.

14. I am horrible at these but loooove puzzles so its driving me crazy... haha

15. Already published here, so it wouldn't be any reason to have this enormous build up.

16. There is another puzzle starting with the word notice. I have no idea what that is about.

Sorry, too -- some of your inboxes are full and I can't reach you. All I managed to do was figure out what's going on with the picture on the profile page.

17. I bet it's The Wire.

(I wish)

18. jm.jpg

Skinny head,
    Matrix hair,

I'm just sayin