One New and Possibly Final Message

I thought that. But how about Brad?

If it was Brad Christian I would never come here again or even buy products from here ever. I can't stand Brad, his eyeliner, or his pedofilish look. But one thing before I end my post. I will leave you on a quote.

"You're okay!!! You're okay in my book!!!" I scream while my eye twitches and I perform one handed fans and run on top of taxis and in and out of trafic.

First of all, I can't resist the obvious.

If Brad was to be the new artist, i'm guessing all this hype would be for his new product release:

butta.jpg

Now, on to serious matters. We have three letters. RAA or as someone else has suggested, RAD. Why give us only three letters if it was a jumble? With only three letters, i'm guessing initials. But, maybe the initials are jumbled.

RAA
ARA
AAR
RAD
DAR
DRA
ARD

Also, what about the two lines on the side of the second A? Were they just for decoration, or did they have meaning aswell?

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
First of all, I can't resist the obvious.

If Brad was to be the new artist, i'm guessing all this hype would be for his new product release:

butta.jpg

Now, on to serious matters. We have three letters. RAA or as someone else has suggested, RAD. Why give us only three letters if it was a jumble? With only three letters, i'm guessing initials. But, maybe the initials are jumbled.

RAA
ARA
AAR
RAD
DAR
DRA
ARD

Also, what about the two lines on the side of the second A? Were they just for decoration, or did they have meaning aswell?
Mmmmhm Smooth as butter Baby.

Mar 4, 2008
I still think the /A/ stand for 11. Not sure why thought.

Maybe March 11th Anonymous will be revealed!

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
I don't really care about this thing, but will express my thoughts here.

Obviously better questions should be asked when he was answering them. You would know so much by know. "Were you not born in america?" followed by "Were you born in America?" is just stupid. Also his thoughts on presentation and effect. Who would say that presentation doesn't enchance an effect?

Next, it clearly won't be Andrei or anyone that has been seen on here. It will probably be someone that has been hidden.

Balloons could be a big clue. He has added them to the teasers, it's in his avatar and he said he does balloon magic as well. It is also a person that likes riddles. David Blaine come to mind, with his book's fantastic treasure hunt, but it is unlikely, because he is so famous.

I think it's George Bush. Hey, the man needs a new job!

-Sebastian

Oct 8, 2007
It's this guy:

buckethead.jpg

Buckethead ftw!

EDIT: just had an idea, AARon Fisher!
But he's already an artist here. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really care about this thing, but will express my thoughts here.

Obviously better questions should be asked when he was answering them. You would know so much by know. "Were you not born in america?" followed by "Were you born in America?" is just stupid. Also his thoughts on presentation and effect. Who would say that presentation doesn't enchance an effect?

Next, it clearly won't be Andrei or anyone that has been seen on here. It will probably be someone that has been hidden.

Balloons could be a big clue. He has added them to the teasers, it's in his avatar and he said he does balloon magic as well. It is also a person that likes riddles. David Blaine come to mind, with his book's fantastic treasure hunt, but it is unlikely, because he is so famous.

I think it's George Bush. Hey, the man needs a new job!

-Sebastian

This is a post I made on the original thread.

We could take complete control of this thing you know. Think about it. What if we picked the twenty best questions, and had twenty people ask one question apiece. He couldn't dodge anything that way right? lol Maybe i'm just slowly going crazy.

P.S. Who doesn't like cheese?

imo, I had a good plan here :D lol.

Sep 2, 2007
The key to magic is misdirection, right? We should concentrate on more than just the letters. Like, for example, the footsteps in the final photo could be a W, or an M... WA? MA?

sal

Dec 14, 2007
Orlando
Who Knows?

Well,I k now that a lot have said Justin Miller-- but That's my guess also.
maybe Mier Yedid (Spell ?) due to the fact the way the hands are clasping the balloons? ----------Heck I don't know--
But Justin Miller is my guess, anyway right or wrong It's been -weird...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results