The Advocate by Daniel Madison

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
When I first got Advocate and read the first page, I was a little disappointed. But when I continued to read and see how innovative and versatile Advocate was, I became very excited. Its very easy to create and take with you. Reset will probably require a quick bathroom break though, unless you practice.

Jan 25, 2009
So... would I be right in saying that even though the deck can be borrowed and that the deck is ungimmicked that you can't just have the spectator give you any old deck and perform some of the effects?

As in what if the spectator has a brand of deck that I've never seen before? Will I still be able to perform some of the effect just as impromptu as the reviews lead on? Or if I normally use red back bicycle decks then is that the only style of deck I can use.

Not trying to fish for methods, and I know this doesn't REALLY matter, but it would definitely seal the deal for me if I could just pick up any deck and run with these effects.

thanks

Apr 10, 2009
England
Can the deck used for this trick be used for normal card tricks afterwards. If so is there any preparation required. Or if normal card tricks cannot be performed after doing the trick are there any tricks in the video that can be done with the deck with a totally different effect. Thanks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results