The Advocate by Daniel Madison

Jan 28, 2009
Maybe he realized that he was an idiot for selling it in the first place, lol. If I were him I would have kept it in a safe and had it released after my death. It's just too damn good.

May 3, 2008
Maybe he realized that he was an idiot for selling it in the first place, lol. If I were him I would have kept it in a safe and had it released after my death. It's just too damn good.

Lol. I guess he wants another legendary product like Lethal. This effect sounds so godlike and perfect. I was going to buy Pressure but I'm sure that can wait.

Jan 28, 2009
No word of a lie. Pressure is a steaming pile of exrement compared to the Advocate. (shoot, Pressure is a steaming pile of excrement compared to most stuff so maybe not the best example I could have thought of, but still). The Advocate makes you a miracle worker if you perform it right. Period. It's ridiculous.

I smacked it out at work and engineered it so my boss took the card out of his own desk drawer, and I'd never touched the deck. You can do anything with this. Get it.

Jan 18, 2009
Hey, I bought the advocate a while ago and just now got to practice it. I lost the way to my PDF and was wondering if somebody could PM me or MSN me with a little help with the gimmick, I have made it and everything but there is a problem with achieving part of the effect.

Thanks in advance

Sep 25, 2008
No word of a lie. Pressure is a steaming pile of exrement compared to the Advocate. (shoot, Pressure is a steaming pile of excrement compared to most stuff so maybe not the best example I could have thought of, but still). The Advocate makes you a miracle worker if you perform it right. Period. It's ridiculous.

I smacked it out at work and engineered it so my boss took the card out of his own desk drawer, and I'd never touched the deck. You can do anything with this. Get it.

WHAT! how is that possible with this trick.. i have it but dont see that happening

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Hey, I bought the advocate a while ago and just now got to practice it. I lost the way to my PDF and was wondering if somebody could PM me or MSN me with a little help with the gimmick, I have made it and everything but there is a problem with achieving part of the effect.

Thanks in advance

If you've lost the PDF, message Daniel Madison at Himself@DanielMadison.co.uk, I'm sure he'll be willing to let you re-download it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results