Blind by D+M Review

Mar 18, 2009
Hey guys, how's it going?

I just wanted to go ahead and make a review for Blind by Daniel Madison.

Effect: 2 decks are introduced, one is handed to the spectator, the other the magician keeps. The Magician then takes a random card from his/her deck and places it ontop of the specator's deck, facedown. The specatator then does the same, placing a random card ontop of the magician's deck. Both decks are then set on the table, and the specator checks out both cards on the decks, and they turn out to be the same cards.

Thoughts: I really like this effect. Although it does leave you a bit messy at the end, all you have to do is pretty much think, and you can think of a clean up yourself. :p
This effect is very easy to do with little setup. I've performed it a number of times and people love it. If you are debating on getting this effect.... 2 words....... GET IT!!

I give this effect a 8/10

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Off-Topic I know,

But.

Attractive Girl/Avatar New Member
Is a magician.

I give it a week for you to have 50+ Friend Requests, plus a profile full of 'omgz i luvs magic too! u be my gf?! =D'

Please prove me wrong 'boys.'

Welcome to the site!

They won't prove you wrong.

Just saying.

And welcome, Blind is a killer effect. It works great for a closer, just box the decks and you're on your way!

-Rik

Oct 17, 2007
hello guys.

just 1 question.. i have election by eric ross and i find it a little similar with daniel madison's blind.. do people happen to notice?

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
hello guys.

just 1 question.. i have election by eric ross and i find it a little similar with daniel madison's blind.. do people happen to notice?

The effect is similar to Election, but the methods are completely different. I like performing both, they great really great reactions as it's the spectator(s) what does/do all the work.

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Off-Topic I know,

But.

Attractive Girl/Avatar New Member
Is a magician.

I give it a week for you to have 50+ Friend Requests, plus a profile full of 'omgz i luvs magic too! u be my gf?! =D'

Please prove me wrong 'boys.'

Welcome to the site!

That is hilariously true! Guys here hound on girl magicians like no tomorrow. Ah well, brace yourself Misty!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results