Pressure by DG & DC

Oct 6, 2007
The long wait is over is and pressure is out, after wacthing the video and performing it to much success I thought I would write a review for all the fence sitters.

Effect.
First off pressure looks amazing. Its a visual stunner. Effect alone I give pressure a 9/10

Method.
The method of pressure is very ingenius and easy to do just ONE sleight is required
There is a clean-up but it will go un-noticed and is done right in front of the spectator. For those who have Tagged by Richard Sanders the move in pressure will go right over the specs head like the move in Tagged. As a magician however, I thought the pressure move was a bit suspicious so I woundent call it a magician fooler"
But Im not performing for other magicians so Im cool.:cool: I give the method a
8/10

Overall.
Overall the trick is great its so easy so practical and super visual.
You can in fact use any balloon any phone and any object of that size.
it is completly 100% IMPROMTU there is absolutly NO SET-UP Just one balloon and one phone No secret gimmicks No Switch outs the balloon that the phone is in, is the same ballon that was just in your hand. Everything is completly 100% examinable you can even blow up the balloon with the phone inside andshow it. The specs can also take the phone out of the balloon themselves!
Overall I give pressure a 9/10

BUY THIS TRICK!

The long wait is over is and pressure is out, after wacthing the video and performing it to much success I thought I would write a review for all the fence sitters.

Effect.
First off pressure looks amazing. Its a visual stunner. Effect alone I give pressure a 9/10

Method.
The method of pressure is very ingenius and easy to do just ONE sleight is required
There is a clean-up but it will go un-noticed and is done right in front of the spectator. For those who have Tagged by Richard Sanders the move in pressure will go right over the specs head like the move in Tagged. As a magician however, I thought the pressure move was a bit suspicious so I woundent call it a magician fooler"
But Im not performing for other magicians so Im cool.:cool: I give the method a
8/10

Overall.
Overall the trick is great its so easy so practical and super visual.
You can in fact use any balloon any phone and any object of that size.
it is completly 100% IMPROMTU there is absolutly NO SET-UP Just one balloon and one phone No secret gimmicks No Switch outs the balloon that the phone is in, is the same ballon that was just in your hand. Everything is completly 100% examinable you can even blow up the balloon with the phone inside andshow it. The specs can also take the phone out of the balloon themselves!
Overall I give pressure a 9/10

BUY THIS TRICK!

No you can't because of the clean up.

Cheers, Tom

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Depending on the hold you tear in the balloon for the spectators to get a look inside, you can blow it up a fair amount.

I think that the vacuumed look to it though is a much stronger visual, it suggests that there isn't enough space in the balloon to house whatever is inside, once you blow up the balloon, you're showing it with lots of space inside, destroying that image.

It's still strong, but not to the capacity of the original.

D.

Mar 20, 2008
Indiana
use transparent balloons....i found out that Walmart in the party section have some great balloons for pressure ....special occasion i think were called.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results