SICK by Sean Fields

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Oh My gOsH!!! This is so sick! It made my arm hurt just on looking at this trick!
http://www.ellusionist.com/sick-swallow-coin-through-arm-sean-fields.html
A quarter is eaten
You cut yourself
and the coin visaully comes out of your wound.
With blood and all!

Yea, the overall effect is awesome but I'm not a fan of the setup. After this is set up it needs to be the very next thing you do. It's very uncomfortable as well. Cool trick... but not practical. At least not for me.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I was just going to ask that question...thank you. I was wondering how bad the set up was and how soon you needed to perform. I think it looks fantastic however I would probably want to use that effect as a closer and you would want to perform all of your other effects first. That could take up to a half hour or so while already being set up.

P8NTBALLDADDY

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2008
San Antonio, TX
Sick is a great effect. I would recomend it but remember, there is a time and place for everything. This is not somthing you are going to run around the workplace (or school for the other 75% of the forum members) showing everyone one after another after another.

Oct 22, 2008
this trick doesn't do it for me. Yet it is an illusion, I mean are you trying to amaze your spectators or just tryin to make em barf. If I did this I would lose friends more than gain them because I think it just goes over the line.

My opinions,

Jake

Jan 28, 2009
Yeah this is definatley only something you want to try if its in your act. If you're a happy go lucky type performer, pulling this one out the bag would probably get you the wrong kind of reactions, lol. If you're a geek magician with the right persona to pull it off, it's probably dope.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I picked up this effect a few days ago and I can say that so far I love the effect.
It might not be for everyone, for a number of reasons.

Can the quarter be signed? I know some 'Criss' guy apparently did a similar (if not the exact same) trick on some show. :p

Yes, the coin can be signed.

I'll see if I can post a review for it soon, if that will help deciding to purchase the effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results