ANATE by Dee Christopher

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
any chance of a video of someone performing this. i bought the pdf but ive never actually seen it done on tape

How about going out there and trying it yourself or having you video tape your experience with Anate ;)

Not saying you don't own it, but I believe some people will see how it's done if they listen carefully (in a real performance the spectators won't figure out a thing, but through a taped performance of a psychological force, I believe so).

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
The reason you won't see this performed on tape is that the script would be exposed. I do plan to include ANATE in an upcoming project with a new handling for the technique not described in the booklet along with video performance of the technique and the out script that I use these days as a lead in to another popular effect of mine!

Sign up to the mailing list @ www.mindlapse.net for further details in the near future and I'll make the performance video alone available ONLY to those who have bought the PDF, it won't be made public for obvious reasons.

Best,

DC

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Dee

I have a slightly altered script for your ANATE force that I am more than happy for you to use if you want it.

With all the praise you have gotten have you thought about a supplement from thoughts of other mentalist who use the method.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I have yeah, I sent out a couple of newsletters not to long ago discussing "ANATE:EXTENDED" which was to be just that, a collection of new routines, outs and other fun and games based on the ANATE principle.

I'd love to see your work if you wanna email it over?

DC

Aug 13, 2009
I have just one quick question. Do you need to force a playing card? Or could I force other things, say a number? Or possibly a shape? I would guess there would be limitations as to what can and can't be forced, am I right? Not looking for exposure, just wondering is all :D

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I have just one quick question. Do you need to force a playing card? Or could I force other things, say a number? Or possibly a shape? I would guess there would be limitations as to what can and can't be forced, am I right? Not looking for exposure, just wondering is all :D

Although the e-book was written for a playing card, you could also do this with a fruit. Maybe with some creativity you can come up with different possibilities.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia

The force is in fact a number force, so it can be used as such. It can be used with reasonable accuracy for a fruit. It can't be used to force a shape. I'm sure there are other areas the force could be applied to, but yes, you're right - the linguistic principle involved does have limitations due to its actual nature.

Aug 13, 2009
All right, thanks guys! thats really helpful :) I've been looking at this for a while, and I'm still on the edge. I'll probably end up getting it eventually though :D

Jan 10, 2008
So, I just purchased this 20 minutes ago, and I have already tested it twice on my mother and my brother. Guys, this is worth its weight in gold! How Dee stumbled upon this is beyond me, but man oh man it's sweet. There are so many applications that Dee gives after the explaining the principle too. Insane stuff.

I've been using Anate for several months now among friends, and co-workers and I must say that when this effect is done properly; it slays.
No card indexes, no setups and the most bare bones blazing subtle force I've ever used create a spellbinding moment that has left my audiences grasping for comment. Simply brilliant!

D really has created an amazing, simple, and cool effect with this. IF you haven't had a chance to get a copy of this effect then I would recomend doing so.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results