Totally Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2008
Hey guys this realy dosent have anything to do with magic what it dose have to do with is if anyof you guy surf cause I would love some guys who like to rip it up. And when I say talk I dont mean like on the forum but klike through the PM thing. Mods if you deleete this I will be kinds dissapoited because I dont feel like asking every personne on this site if they surf or not.

Thanks mates,

Indiana.C

Mar 7, 2009
South Carolina
Hey guys this realy dosent have anything to do with magic what it dose have to do with is if anyof you guy surf cause I would love some guys who like to rip it up. And when I say talk I dont mean like on the forum but klike through the PM thing. Mods if you deleete this I will be kinds dissapoited because I dont feel like asking every personne on this site if they surf or not.

Thanks mates,

Indiana.C

Count on it getting deleted....And no I dont surf...but i would love to learn..

Jan 13, 2008
No, I don't surf. If you would like to find some surfing buddies, try looking around where you live. If you would like to just chat with some others and would prefer to do that online, then check around for some surfing forums. Good luck on your surfer buddy searching adventure. :)

Sep 1, 2007
What the hell are you asking us for? Why not go onto Google and find a surfing club in your area?

This is the exact reason I object to people pleading for an off-topic section. It lowers the average IQ of any forum it's installed in by about 20 points.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hello,

I am going to close this thread for obvious reasons.

However, if anyone does surf or would like to talk to you about it, they now have the ability to PM you about it.

Stay magical.

Love,

Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results