theory11.bulletin :: New 1-on-1 + Tally-Ho Fan Backs

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight brings a new 1-on-1 - the first from the mind of Luke Dancy - and the release of Tally-Ho Fan Backs on theory11.

:: :: Luke Dancy : The Dancy Revelation
In Luke Dancy's premiere 1-on-1 at theory11, he teaches the Dancy Revelation, wherein four Aces are produced from a flashy, smooth cut. Learn a new, flourishy false cut - and a smooth four card revelation - all in one 12 minute instructional video.
www.theory11.com/1on1

:: :: Tally-Ho Fan Backs :: Red + Blue - Now Available
You guys asked for it. We listened. Images with Andrei Jikh.
http://www.theory11.com/playingcards/tallyho-fan.php

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I knew it. Great to see the fanbacks up there.
The new 1-on-1 looks pretty sweet as well.

I've been paying four bucks for fan backs (Not including shipping). So i'm really happy about the price. And the One on One looks very nice as well. As I said on the video, the ending revelation kind of looks something like a butterfly (though that might just be me). Nice work guys.

Nov 17, 2007
Aww. Why couldn't they be Circle Backs? =( Oh well. I guess we all can't get what we want. I'm glad to see some main-stream decks on T11 and not just custom decks. The 1on1 looks pretty slick.

May 31, 2008
Aww. Why couldn't they be Circle Backs? =( Oh well. I guess we all can't get what we want. I'm glad to see some main-stream decks on T11 and not just custom decks. The 1on1 looks pretty slick.

As others have said, they've had circle backs for a while.

You dont even know how happy this makes me. I think I must be the only one who thinks the fan backs are absolutely gorgeous, but also finds the circle backs as the most hideous cards ever made. Plus that price is awesome. A big thanks to theory11 for listening to the customers, just one of the many reasons why you will get my money.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results