Vegas?

Sep 9, 2007
I'm planning a little Vegas trip soon and I'm looking for tips (when to come, deals, etc), suggestions (hotels, shows, shops), and who I should get in touch with while I'm there.

So far on my must see list: Penn and Teller, David Copperfield.

So yeah, please help me out. I want this trip to be EPIC.

I'm planning a little Vegas trip soon and I'm looking for tips (when to come, deals, etc), suggestions (hotels, shows, shops), and who I should get in touch with while I'm there.

Get in touch with T11 headquaters! Send them a PM or something.:D

Dec 30, 2008
You could go see David Copperfield! :D

But really theres a Houdini magic shop there and as said before you should contact T11!

Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas
Houdini's magic shop is more of a tourist spot, If you want a real shop go check out Denny and lee's while you're there. You should also check out mac king, show wise, its pretty cheap and a great magic show. Also try and head down to the Gamblers general store, they have a ton of playing cards you can buy.

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
i would recomend as far as magic shows go david copperfields or lance burtons. non magical shows "O" or love by cirque de solel were both amazing and for hotels well i love the mirage, mainly cause the pool is really nice there and theres lots of palm trees and they jus re-did all the rooms its nice.

-Nikki

wayne.......newton.....

lol...i don't know for sure...i would like to stop by myself....

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
I went to Vegas two years ago. Honestly, I don't know what it is about the town, but it was the most fun vacation trip I've ever been on in my life, and I'm only 16. I saw Copperfield. He was amazing. But what else is new? I'd love to see Lance Burton next time I go down. I stayed at the MGM Signature which is like the MGM, but I liked it better. I also stayed at the New York, New York. Its incredible. Its like being in New York city, but in a hotel. Idk. I just loved the whole experience. I'd love to spend the rest of my life in that city, and I can't wait to go back. I'm telling you now though. Your going to have a blast!

May 31, 2008
Oh, some advice. If you're thinking of eating at a resturaunt called, "The (I forget) Bistro." DON'T---THEY OVERCHARGE

Sep 9, 2007
this is going to sound strange, but what's good with the supermarkets in Vegas? expensive? I'm on a pretty restricted diet so I'm probably going to cook for myself. If I can.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results