Cardistry Collaboration Contest 2009 - Starts Now

If the winning team would prefer another theory11 deck (Propaganda, Guardians, Centurions) as opposed to the Stingers, we would most certainly accommodate.

Hope this helps!

Ohh so it's only T11 decks and not others like Bikes, Split-Spades, Tally-Hos, etc?

Anyway, 144 decks is already cool enough :D

EDIT: hey guys noticed that it's written cool at the bottom of the page? :p http://media.theory11.com/ccc2009.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 11, 2008
Over the rainbow
To answer a couple of your questions:

If the winning team would prefer another theory11 deck (Propaganda, Guardians, Centurions) as opposed to the Stingers, we would most certainly accommodate.

Hope this helps!

Can we choose a mix of different decks as well?

Like half be this..and half be that?

Jun 6, 2009
People, I can't understand the rules really much, that's prolly cos i'm from brazil.
The only thing is, we have to post our videos before august 1 right?
We can't pass that deadline , but we can post it anyday before it right?

Why not split spades? I thought you guys worked hand in hand with David Blaine to come up with them?

guys the rules were made clear and it is 144 decks of stingers. It wouldnt make sense for them to change it now, unless they are feeling generous or smth. It's a take it or leave it, so if you don't want the decks they provide, then its your own choice. :)

but 144 decks of anything is amazing!! go for it!

Jun 6, 2009
People, I can't understand the rules really much, that's prolly cos i'm from brazil.
The only thing is, we have to post our videos before august 1 right?
We can't pass that deadline , but we can post it anyday before it right?

Can somebody answer please?

Can somebody answer please?

You have to post your video before 11PM EST the August 1st. So that means you can post the video anytime that is before that day. You submit your video in the media section under the category "Cardistry Collaboration Contest" (the category is not there right now).

EDIT: Maybe the translation is not so ok but I think you'll figure it out.

Você tem que postar o vídeo antes de 11 a 1. Ago EST. Então isso significa que você pode postar o vídeo antes de que qualquer que seja dia. Você envia o vídeo na mídia seção sob a categoria "Cardistry Colaboração Contest" (a categoria não está lá agora).

(used with google translate)

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hello all. I'm from Thailand. :)

I have a question.

- Need to insert theory11 logo in vdo file?
- Where i will be able to download?

Thank you

P.S. Sorry, I can speak English a little bit.

I don't think it's a requirement to insert the Theory11 logo. Many CCC videos from last year didn't have it.

-Garry

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results