NYC Meet Up

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
I propose 4pm Father duffy square (Times Square) on thursday july 16th. After a jam session we can all head to Modern Magic NYC at 6. Steven Henriquez is the Producer of this show and I am performing closeup. This show happens to be our "Allstars" show- combining the best acts to perform. The show is 15 at the door and a one drink minimum (about 20). Also, we almost always go out after the show which ends at 8:20.

Modern Magic... plug plug lol.

Its at the Broadway Comedy Club at 53rd (between 8th & 9th Ave).

I could work out a discount for theory11 members if you guys do end up jamming and then going to the show this Thursday.

So if this thread does end up meeting on Thursday, i will work out a discount for everyone who wants to see the magic show.

More info about the show can be found here...
www.modernmagicnyc.com

But regardless if its thursday or anyday, lets actually have a meet up lol.

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
53rd btwn 8th and 9th so not far from times square. Also, Steven said he could do something for you guys as far as a discount. Not sure what it is but there should be something.

EDIT: didnt seem steven's post but enough said

Mar 4, 2008
As I said before, Sundays are really the only days for me. Every other day of the week I work...

Jan 11, 2009
Hey you NYC magicians. Tarquin here. As you all know I am now a Professional Photographer and I am going to offer you dudes a little special. I will offer all NYC members here a free portrait. I have done many many portraits and I even did Renzo's Portrait that you first see when you go to his site. The one with him sitting in the chair looking at the ace http://www.renzomagic.com/
If you want to see portraits I do then go to ThomasChurchwell.com

Otherwise email me at Thomaschurchwell@earthlink.net. I will not have this offer long, just till Friday july 17 2009 so book a date now. You don't have to do the session between now and friday just book a date sometime July or the first 2 weeks of August. Hope to hear from ya

Thanks

Thomas

Hey thanks you guys for all your interest. My free magician photos are all booked up now so remember to stop by my webpage to see the magicians photos in August. Thanks for all your interest.

The always amazing Tarquin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results