Psycho - Box Monster Inspired Effect

Sep 1, 2007
Wow you guys are clearly more interested in the hair than anything else, its not the wrong look, its my look. Magic isnt a standard.
This isn't the army.

You're asking for advice from a crowd that thinks juxtaposing Daniel Garcia with ninjas is the pinnacle of comedy. What did you expect?

Anyway, an interesting effect. And, the editing aside, at least the framing here was closer to competence than normal.

What context do you put this is? I'd much rather see a video of an actual performance so I can get a better idea of how this works into a routine and what motivation you've created for it.

Thanks to VisualArtist for trying to get this thread back on track.

... although there is no use, can some mods just delete this thread please !

I vote just a mass deletion on the people acting like unfunny twits. Why make the good suffer for a bunch of self-diagnosed Asperger's children?

Frankly I'd be happy if the forum just left the comedy to me. Everyone knows that I have the highest rate of lulz per gallon (of Scotch).

Jun 29, 2009
Frankly I'd be happy if the forum just left the comedy to me. Everyone knows that I have the highest rate of lulz per gallon (of Scotch).

Haha i think i realized that after my last joke, what with all the crickets churping. Thats why i went back to being productive and awaiting the next rip roaring riot that you caused with another joke from that goldmine keyboard of yours.

I don't know man, I am wondering who has the worst hair, you or Chad Nelson in that Svengali control on demand vid! :D

Okay you are either joking or talking seriously. If you are talking seriously then you obviously dont have a Character and dont even realize the effect a haircut can give to a character.

Mikk

Ps. Im not a fan but it looked good, i liked the closing of the lid but you should make the opening part smooth too, although that might take away from the mistic part of it.

But nice dude!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results