"It's A Long Way..." (My Farewell Video)

May 31, 2008
Cool video, and credits for setting to the awesomest jam song of all time. I have to convince my band to play that song now...

May 31, 2008
Get someone to do the bag pipes lol

lol, I don't know any bagpipe players who are into rock. Unfortunately my band isn't really into any music besides...uggh...the...umm...Fray, and Switchfoot, and Anberlin. I like grunge though. I convinced them to do a cover of "Anarchy in the U.K." though ha ha.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
The Ramones are my favorite band. I own every song they ever made lol. And if any talks s**t about The Ramones in any way shape or form..... We are no longer friends.

May 31, 2008
The Ramones are my favorite band. I own every song they ever made lol. And if any talks s**t about The Ramones in any way shape or form..... We are no longer friends.

I think you already knew, but "Anarchy in the U.K." is by the Sex Pistols.

May 31, 2008
Yes I know. That's what made me think of the ramones. They are both Punk Rock legends. Motley Crue did an awesome cover of Anarchy in the U.K. btw. It's pretty good.

Yeah, I've noticed an uncanny similarity between, "Blitzcreig Bop" and "God Save the Queen." I'm no punk rock expert though. I didn't even spell Blitzkrieg right.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yeah, I've noticed an uncanny similarity between, "Blitzcreig Bop" and "God Save the Queen." I'm no punk rock expert though. I didn't even spell Blitzkrieg right.

The ramones were the first Punk rock band and that is all I have to say. sorry just had to say it... But back on topic! lol

May 31, 2008
that should be an instant lifetime ban

Haha, apologies to Pink Floyd fans I've offended, I don't really hate Pink Floyd. (Although I can't say I'm a big fan either) It was a reference to the T-shirt Johnny Rotten wore that supposedly got him the spot as lead singer for the Sex Pistols.

Ok, back to magic. I want to say good luck for your local television special, and I hope it gets on air. We would all love to see it up in the media section when completed. On a side note about your video. You obviously perform a lot, why do you do so many montages. Also, the Erndase change about 0:58 in didn't look that great.

Good luck!

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Ok, back to magic. I want to say good luck for your local television special, and I hope it gets on air. We would all love to see it up in the media section when completed. On a side note about your video. You obviously perform a lot, why do you do so many montages. Also, the Erndase change about 0:58 in didn't look that great.

Good luck!

Ummm, montages are my thing. that's about it lol. the erdnase change turned on me!!! When i went to slide the card out, it didn't come out, and then when it did, it took like 3 cards lol. Thanks again man

Jul 14, 2008
I always enjoy your live performances in which the media section should accept the live videos. Why? To see the performance and the wonderful experience from the audience. I wish you good luck on what lies ahead of you.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I always enjoy your live performances in which the media section should accept the live videos. Why? To see the performance and the wonderful experience from the audience. I wish you good luck on what lies ahead of you.

Thanks man! I rarely submit to T11 anymore. The past couple of times they haven't taken anything so I just stopped lol. I'm sure there is a reason though. Thanks again man.

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
What's wrong with Switchfoot? They are pretty good. I like them. As a matter of fact, I just saw them in concert last month.

-PTG

May 31, 2008
What's wrong with Switchfoot? They are pretty good. I like them. As a matter of fact, I just saw them in concert last month.

-PTG

It's not my kind of music:

• I'm not Christian
  • My favorite bands are Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and Soundgarden

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
You had fun. They clearly had fun. As far as I'm concerned, a good job was done. Well done mate, keep up the awesomeness. :D

Oh and incidentally, Led Zeppelin clearly rule the world.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results