Watermark Idea

Jan 24, 2008
I was playing around with Watermark today, and thought it would be cool if you could combined Watermark with Burn by Daniel Madison. It is a nice idea for those of you who have burn. The finale result looks very nice.

Thanks, Ryan

Sep 1, 2007
I performed this the other day with an unusual twist.

They knew I was a magician and asked me to show them a trick. I replied "How about a miracle?"

I "borrowed" a napkin, "blessed it" and laid it in a small puddle....

THE FACE OF JESES APPEARED!!!

Talk about hard hitting!

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm a little curious how you somehow get a detailed picture to appear.:confused:

-Doug

Jan 13, 2008
I'm a little curious how you somehow get a detailed picture to appear.:confused:

-Doug
I'm guessing it would be similar to carving out a pumpkin at Halloween. Some people can do some mighty fine pieces of art, despite it essentially being a silhouette.

Edit: Here is an example of a Jesus silhouette (ignore the background). Definitely more than possible to do it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I performed this the other day with an unusual twist.

They knew I was a magician and asked me to show them a trick. I replied "How about a miracle?"

I "borrowed" a napkin, "blessed it" and laid it in a small puddle....

THE FACE OF JESES APPEARED!!!

Talk about hard hitting!

I pray you did this with respect to the people

Sep 1, 2007
My girlfriend is a VERY talented artist. I had her make up the "gimmick" if you will, for me.

I certainly did this with respect to the people. It was a casual performance for some friends.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results