Magic-Con 2010 Special Guest - Announced!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Magic-Con's Special Guest is Juan Tamariz without a doubt. I just announced it, and if I'm wrong, I'll punch myself in the face. I wouldn't threaten myself if I didn't know the answer. Hopefully I'm right!

Probably the correct guess,

Perceptiv3

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
I heard that Ricky Jay and DanandDave are not the best of friends...Could be wrong though. And Paul Wilson's video mentions Juan so is he trying to through us off or ?? I think i have a guess, outside of those 2 but i cant wait to see who it is!

May 7, 2009
i was origionally thinking blaine because dave said that this person is a celebrity and ricky jay and juan aren't really celebs outside of the world of magic

Oct 18, 2008
www.youtube.com
Magic-Con's Special Guest is Juan Tamariz without a doubt. I just announced it, and if I'm wrong, I'll punch myself in the face. I wouldn't threaten myself if I didn't know the answer. Hopefully I'm right!

Probably the correct guess,

Perceptiv3

Well first off I think you might be punching yourself in the face soon. haha. Second after hearing some of the description it takes me to the David Copperfield show I went to a couple years ago, he made me feel like I was really experiencing magic. I think it could be him, which some of you have already said. Whoever it is it is going to be amazing.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Well first off I think you might be punching yourself in the face soon. haha. Second after hearing some of the description it takes me to the David Copperfield show I went to a couple years ago, he made me feel like I was really experiencing magic. I think it could be him, which some of you have already said. Whoever it is it is going to be amazing.

You cats are all wrong is flonk.

The special guest is Liam walsh.Durrr come on guys. He's the best choice by far.
...or maybe dynamo. He can dance.

Sep 1, 2007
i was origionally thinking blaine because dave said that this person is a celebrity and ricky jay and juan aren't really celebs outside of the world of magic

Ricky Jay has been on movies and TV-shows and Tamariz has been a celebrity of Spanish TV for like decades.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Ok, From what i can tell, it is a magician that everyone knows... I think he does stage and of course a great performer. David Copperfield fits that, but Paul Wilson's video wants me to think otherwise.

Also Chris Kenner didnt do a video, and if he did it would make it obvious Copperfield depending on what he would say. So if it is him, it would make sence he did not make a video. hmmmmm

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Is David Copperfield an author? I dont think so...But the Magic Con special guest is. Im starting to think its Juan now for sure and not the other person i was thinking of.

In Pauls Video just after he mentions Juans name, he says "If i have to spell it out for you" Makes me think he just did.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results