Fastest Way to Learn

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Not many understand my thoughts. GOOD. I refuse to be the little magician that knows every new trick.

It coincides with my original point.
But you could try to make your point easier to understand. There may be a good point behind it, but it's of no benefit to anyone if they don't understand it.

Ola

Jul 10, 2009
Lillestrøm, Oslo, Norway
7f1cf-WTF.jpg

We ARE trying to understand, but you're just typing in words in random order, it appears!
We WANT to understand what you are writing, we TRY to understand, but you have to help us out a little, write in a readable fashion!

And what does knowing every little new trick has to do with anything!?!

i'm getting a bit frustrated over my own lack of words here.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
7f1cf-WTF.jpg

We ARE trying to understand, but you're just typing in words in random order, it appears!
We WANT to understand what you are writing, we TRY to understand, but you have to help us out a little, write in a readable fashion!

And what does knowing every little new trick has to do with anything!?!

i'm getting a bit frustrated over my own lack of words here.
Well that's gonna be edited...

Sep 3, 2007
Read my posts. They are all in a readable fashion. If that is difficult to understand, read the posts that you made on......

Crap, dare I say (my thread).

Stop posting in my thread. Is that too hard to understand? I don't give a damn who you are. You could be David Copperfield for all I care. Stop FLAMMING.

Go look at your monkey picture because it has Nothing to do with magic, or the reason I opened this thread.

Here is a good one: "I don't understand what he said, yet I understand all of the dick comments that were made.." So, "HE" must be wrong because he's not a monkey.

Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 29, 2008
Wow man - I just read this thread, and I wanted to share, but is seems like you are attacking everyone that attempts to discuss this with you. SO really, you just wanted to make a statement, not a thread? Am I right or wrong?

Seperate thought time - SirFansAlot, I am really worried about you. Your posts are disconnected, and in the nicest way I mean this - we are all having trouble understanding your words or the reasoning behind your posts. You are displaying signs of a mental health issue, and again, this isn't to make fun of you - I am actually concerned.

Now I am concerned you will attack me with your replies...so, I guess I should say, is it okay I posted this in "your thread". As, I really thought we were a community trying to discuss magic, not just make statements about magic.

About your experience - you are somewhat right, not everyone will experience magic the same way. That being said, many people will respond the same way to certain stimuli, which is why effects like "two in the hands one in the pocket" makes people say "3" at the end, when there is none. This happens with sponge balls too - it is called conditioning right? So, even though we are all different, sometimes we are the same - I think it starts to depend on the construction on what you are doing. In short, similar actions can lead to similar results...which is what we all hope for...but people aren't robots, so sometimes, despite our efforts, people will experience magic in their own way.

In closing SirFansAlot - you need to really understand your impact on this forum, before it is too late. We don't want to lose you, but you seem to really have your back up - which is making you read aggressive.

Are you okay?

Sep 3, 2007
I'm fine bro. I'm ticked off by other dudes telling me what I think whilst I think it. And, sadly. You fall into that bracket my friend.

Let me know any form of reasoning that has anything to do with my OP besides those that sway away. I strive to be the last on the list. Especially, when the list targets me as the last!

Take care bro!

Hey, get this (as a side issue). Tell people to only respond to my thread if they want to contribute. They might have a hard time working out the details but I'm sure, given some guidance, they will work it out.

Sep 3, 2007
Given all of the bs that I tried to get out of here.

What do you Master guys think the quickest/fastest way to learn is? Besides doing a quick color change. (Besides a monkey of course).

It's kind of cool because Gill has a monkey. and He would be happy to add it to the mix. And of course, I have no idea what I'm talking about. Let me ask Gill and make sure my mp3 fits in the magic slot. NOPE. Didn't fit. Better luck next time. Let your monkey worry.

I actually feel bad that my thread that I posted was taken over by a bunch of know-it-alls. Tell me what I should know guys. Just don't ask me for advice unless you really mean it (that is hard to do).

[Edited] This is almost the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of. IT IS MY THREAD!

Jun 22, 2009
"What do you Master guys think the quickest/fastest way to learn is?"

Dedication to understanding how it works and practice.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hands on experience is the fastest way to learn, once you do something wrong in a performance, it's pretty much scarred in your memory. That's how I have became from trickster, to a high caliber seasoned performer. I have been through a lot of crap, and good. Bad experiences, and awesome. That's the quickest way to learn guaranteed.

Sep 3, 2007
Hands on experience is the fastest way to learn, once you do something wrong in a performance, it's pretty much scarred in your memory. That's how I have became from trickster, to a high caliber seasoned performer. I have been through a lot of crap, and good. Bad experiences, and awesome. That's the quickest way to learn guaranteed.

You cannot BS me bro. Sure, you're good. But I doubt you have hands on experience.

Sep 3, 2007
"What do you Master guys think the quickest/fastest way to learn is?"

Dedication to understanding how it works and practice.

Come on. What ever happened to the idea that some are better than others? Did that get lost in the fray? Or might I say "gay". Jokes, Keep them coming cause I got one or too.

Sep 3, 2007
Great thread 'Sir FansAlot'! ;)

What do you think Inferno? You probably think the thread is BAD. Hope I didn't hurt your feelings bro... Hope I didn't hurt your feelings, as you would contain it as a Girl. Hopefully, you got that out of your system and realized that the hurt is all internal. And you got to bow down as a Girl. Even if you're a boy.

Peace.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
What do you think Inferno? You probably think the thread is BAD.

Nah, actually I don't. Although I do have trouble understanding your posts, I think what you're trying to say is how different spectators react to the speed of an effect, but I could be wrong, haha...so don't bash me...

Also, no hard feelings. I didn't see anything that would hurt my feelings...haha. Although, "Hope I didn't hurt your feelings, as you would contain it as a Girl. And you got to bow down as a Girl. Even if you're a boy.Peace." Didn't really add up to what you said, nor did it make sense...lol...Can you clarify what that means? Haha

Sep 3, 2007
Nah, actually I don't. Although I do have trouble understanding your posts, I think what you're trying to say is how different spectators react to the speed of an effect, but I could be wrong, haha...so don't bash me...

Oh, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MY STUFF>

I basically gay bash fools that think they are straight. And Bash Gay fools that think otherwise.

Basically, I am hardcore.

Except for guys that tell my I'm NOT.

[Edit] Just the basic Elmsley count. To me that is one of the 1st things to focus on.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
@Sir FansAlot I'm not getting your point! So you're basically saying you like to bash 'fools'?

I have NOTHING against you Sir FansAlot, just have a little hard time understanding your posts, but I wish you the best though!

Sep 3, 2007
@Sir FansAlot I'm not getting your point! So you're basically saying you like to bash 'fools'?

I have NOTHING against you Sir FansAlot, just have a little hard time understanding your posts, but I wish you the best though!

No way man! I'm thinking in terms of the fastest way to learn magic. One of my (crazy) ideas was to learn the Elmsley count. Let me know what you think. (Hopefully,people will understand that I like to joke around and not open up a law-suit against me).

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
No way man! I'm thinking in terms of the fastest way to learn magic. One of my (crazy) ideas was to learn the Elmsley count. Let me know what you think.

Ah...I see now, haha! No hard feelings here 'Sir FansAlot'! Well, if you want to learn the 'Elmsley Count' then I say go for it! Do what you want to do! Good luck!

Sep 3, 2007
Ah...I see now, haha! No hard feelings here 'Sir FansAlot'! Well, if you want to learn the 'Elmsley Count' then I say go for it! Do what you want to do! Good luck!

Alright. It is a basic thing for card magic. If you cannot do it correctly feel free to contact me and I'll help you out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results