Fastest Way to Learn

Sep 3, 2007
As Screwed up as it might be. Can I still have the thread that I posted? I'm open for discussion on ways to learn magic.

I`m really starting to not like the condecending attitude that you take with people on this forum Sir Fansalot. I don`t think it is necessary.

Your growing open adgetation with out provocation I`m sure isn`t going to help you win anyone over anytime soon.

you try so hard to hold these deep philisophical threads but your posts are hard to read, poorly constructed, and littered with flame inducing insults.

Please take a step back and a deep breath before you post a new thread. think your subject matter through.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
You cannot BS me bro. Sure, you're good. But I doubt you have hands on experience.

http://vimeo.com/6164457
http://vimeo.com/8598192
http://vimeo.com/5451365
http://vimeo.com/5451362

That should be sufficient. I don't think any of my stage or stand-up work are in these but if you actually take the time to watch them I applaud you. Maybe you will stop talking out your ass at me and actually treat me with a bit respect. I still am not sure why I am even dealing with you but a side of says I can't let you talk like that about me when I know I am experienced.

EDIT:: And I tried to help to your discussion after you started whining about it and that is what you tell me, what an ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Oh, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MY STUFF>

I basically gay bash fools that think they are straight. And Bash Gay fools that think otherwise.

Basically, I am hardcore.

Except for guys that tell my I'm NOT.

[Edit] Just the basic Elmsley count. To me that is one of the 1st things to focus on.

Ohhhhhhhh, I get it! You bash gay people, that makes total sense.

Please man, nobody is trying (or even wanting) to take over your thread. We are just trying to understand it. But as soon as we ask what your talking about, you blow up in our faces. We are just trying to understand it so we can talk about what you want...

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
As Screwed up as it might be. Can I still have the thread that I posted? I'm open for discussion on ways to learn magic.

No, you don't even deserve a thread with the way you act with people and stop being disrespectful. That is one thing that bugs me to no end, not just with you, but in general. Learn some common manners at least.

Mar 29, 2008
Hey guys - there are two buttons that will make your life easy. First is "report post" and second is "ignore user" - these buttons are a great way get rid of people that really add nothing to the threads but drama.

I don't know what is wrong with him anymore. I think he is heading down a familar path.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Ohhhhhhhh, I get it! You bash gay people, that makes total sense.

Please man, nobody is trying (or even wanting) to take over your thread. We are just trying to understand it. But as soon as we ask what your talking about, you blow up in our faces. We are just trying to understand it so we can talk about what you want...

Actually, he bashes straight people and "makes them think otherwise"...haha, which as you said, makes total sense...lol, but yeah, Sir FansAlot doesn't make sense at all!

Same here, his posts can be a litle hard to understand, but what I think he is trying to say is how different spectators react the the speed of an effect...but in reality, I don't really know.

What do you Master guys think the quickest/fastest way to learn is? Besides doing a quick color change. Tell me what I should know guys.

I'm sure it's been said before but Hands On Experience. The best way to learn is to do. You'll make a mistake, and you'll see the results of that mistake quite quickly. Just perform.

By the by, a color change isn't the fastest way to learn anything. It's not even related. A color change may be a fast effect but it isn't the fastest way to learn. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Although we always welcome constructive debate among members, please try to keep all posts as professional and respectful as possible - as to keep the discussion on the right track.

I'll be watching this thread closely. Thanks in advance guys!

Sep 3, 2007
Guys,

Although we always welcome constructive debate among members, please try to keep all posts as professional and respectful as possible - as to keep the discussion on the right track.

I'll be watching this thread closely. Thanks in advance guys!

Thanks bro. I'm not trying to argue with anyone but I've obviously pushed some buttons. Not my intention.

Dec 18, 2009
I had this idea while attempting to show my wife a card trick. She don't care how I did it. And, she don't care how FAST it was done. I showed her a trick or two that relied on timing etc. And then showed her a really quick change. Basically, a color change. And she was more receptive to the slowed down version. Then I showed her a quick olor change, And she liked that the best.

Let us wait for magic "theorists" and anyone else that has ideas are not important.

I think most will say something like, "it is a balance..." Great.

Dude do you like write in codes? I'm not trying to be mean but I can never understand a thing you say. And why are you bashing people for not understanding it? They're asking out of curiosity what you're trying to say and you flip out. I think you're trying to sound more sophisticated by using random impressive sounding words...Believe me no one will think bad of you if you talk in everyday vocabulary.

Sep 3, 2007
Dude do you like write in codes? I'm not trying to be mean but I can never understand a thing you say. And why are you bashing people for not understanding it? They're asking out of curiosity what you're trying to say and you flip out. I think you're trying to sound more sophisticated by using random impressive sounding words...Believe me no one will think bad of you if you talk in everyday vocabulary.

I think you got it. I am trying to sound more sophisticated by using bigger words! Awesome. Nice idea. Maybe when it comes to magic I could pull out a bigger card huh?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results