What's Your Favorite Color Change?

Well I think saying what is your favorite change encompasses a wide variety of situations and audiences. If I'm working with a big crowd, but I can easily direct them and place them where I need them, I would use the Jones Change because it is so fluid and can be done at eye level where everyone can see it. If I'm working with a smaller crowd, I like to use Shapeshifter or the Ego Change, because they are visual and are have good angles for small crowds. I also use Shapeshifter with incontrollable crowds and hecklers because there are virtually no angle problems.

//David.Misner::

Shapeshifter by far I think is the best for audiences and performing. It's quick, visual and you end basically clean if you drop the cards on the deck. Even if people think you have 2 cards you show them the single card and they freak, it's even a trick on it's own. Ego change, or Cardini change (whichever one you perfer) is great as well...but I only use it if I want to make people think and try to figure out how something like that is possible haha. Also Erdnase as great for performing since it's angle proof, you just need to practice getting it smoothly.

So basically stuff I use in my performances are:
-Shapeshifter
-Erdnase
-Cardini
-Click

There's also another colour change I use except, I actually don't know the name haha.

-RA69

Sep 2, 2007
where did u learn it, i have been trying 2 find it for like 7 months.geez:mad:
I don't know how to perform the effect. I only said it was my favorite color change -- I have no clue how it's done.

The effect, according to my knowledge, has not been released yet by Daniel Madison, though, in the future, it might be.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I don't know how to perform the effect. I only said it was my favorite color change -- I have no clue how it's done.

The effect, according to my knowledge, has not been released yet by Daniel Madison, though, in the future, it might be.

Cheers,
JTM

You worded it as though you knew it.
I must admit, it is one sexy change.

snap change.
but my snap change are different.
my thumb and middle finger are holding the cards the either way.
and i only use my left index finger to twist it.
i will post video for this new method of snap change

Oct 24, 2007
Change in Queens Effect

I have no idea how to do this change. Dan Buck is so quick and smooth. I have this one part on loop and I know how but I can't pull it off because it doesn't make sense kinda. If anyone could tell me what this change is or how to do it it would be appreciated. I just hate slapping my hand on the last queen. ITS SO BLATANT!!!! I want visual and fancy/flourishy......I'm a flashy guy. I'd say that the Twins are as good with cards as I am with a butterfly knife.....not the point. Help me out if you can....

Oct 26, 2007
Oceanside, New York
Erdnase can be beautiful if done properly, and it is so simple.

Shapeshifter has the same properties.

I think those may be my favorites because of their ease and beauty.

Sep 30, 2007
definitly:

Cardini Change....if nice angled....just a wave over and the card changed...or maybe a snape against the cardface....so nice :)

Superflip change with dribbling before.....looks so killing natural and visuell ... i love it :)

Aug 31, 2007
Michigan
i feel shapeshifter is the best. it is done right out in the open w/ no cover at all, it can be done nearly surrounded, and cleanup is extremely easy. its overused alot tho, which sucks. i also like the cardini change, b/c its a nice change and i find if a useful sleight in general, for things other than color changes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results