Katie Egleston

I would just like to point out that I am so glad that Katie Egleston is here and a part of Theory 11. Not only is she a great magician, but she is a great inspiration to everyone. It is not every day that you see a female magician. I'm glad to see that there is someone like Katie to give inspiration to everyone to look past stereotypes. Women have often been portrayed as the "assistants" in magic, and I think that Katie has completely shattered that stereotype and misconception.

It would be a great treat to see her on Theory 11 in the 1on1 teaching some effects and talking about her experiences performing. I'm sure she has some great stories and I think she could inspire all of us and more women to look past the stereotype of assistants and follow our dreams.

Mitchell

I would just like to point out that I am so glad that Katie Egleston is here and a part of Theory 11. Not only is she a great magician, but she is a great inspiration to everyone. It is not every day that you see a female magician. I'm glad to see that there is someone like Katie to give inspiration to everyone to look past stereotypes. Women have often been portrayed as the "assistants" in magic, and I think that Katie has completely shattered that stereotype and misconception.

It would be a great treat to see her on Theory 11 in the 1on1 teaching some effects and talking about her experiences performing. I'm sure she has some great stories and I think she could inspire all of us and more women to look past the stereotype of assistants and follow our dreams.

Mitchell

I completely agree, Katie is awesome, her videos are very well put-together, and she's a regular on the boards. It's cool that she actually talks to us, and treats us with respect when she doesn't even know who we are haha. She really has shattered the mold of the "assistant," Good job.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
its official after this thread
everyone loves you Katie (as well as me)

you are a very kind person that will take the time to talk to anyone
i know i have had some good conversations with her and she is more than willing to talk to me

thanks Katie!

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
Guys, you are all forgetting something very important.

Chris Kenner has the freaking bat suit. The real one. There is not a woman on earth that would leave a man that had the real bat suit.

In that aspect, Goudinov is correct.

Shane K.

I totally agree. Owning the original bat suit is like +100 for atk, mgc, def, and sp. def boost.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Probably when he gets her the bat girl suit. At least, that's when you'd know I was serious about a girl like that.

I'm pretty confident that Katie just wants to know how commited Kenner is by showing her that what is his in the bat cave is also hers.

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results