t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I'm not actually sure which one I'm stuck on right now ... I wasn't paying attention to how many I got.

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder with a new Cerca Trova hunt going on and all please do not post direct links or massively obvious clues to secret links, etc. Finding it out for yourself is all part of the fun and adventure and we don't want the answers openly given out. You can (if you wish) help eachother through private message etc. but keep in mind these things usually end with a prize for the first one to figure it out (centurions, propaganda, static, etc.).

And btw, the timer run out in 67 hours, so just under 3 days.

Cerca Trova,
-RA69

Jun 23, 2010
The clues,what are they?

I would not like any hints about the clues. But I would like an explanation on what they are and just explain something 'cause I don't understand how this works. (confused)

Hi guys,

Check out the latest bulletin in the thread. Back when T11 came out and for a little time afterward there were alot of riddles and hidden things that were thrown around to promote new releases. You guys are right in the middle of one right now. There are clues and if you dig around, you will find them. Hope you have fun and feel free to message me with questions. I'm so pumped for August.

Zack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results