t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.

hduarte1

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2008
Akatsuki Hideout
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder with a new Cerca Trova hunt going on and all please do not post direct links or massively obvious clues to secret links, etc. Finding it out for yourself is all part of the fun and adventure and we don't want the answers openly given out. You can (if you wish) help eachother through private message etc. but keep in mind these things usually end with a prize for the first one to figure it out (centurions, propaganda, static, etc.).

And btw, the timer run out in 67 hours, so just under 3 days.

Cerca Trova,
-RA69

I am not logged on and already on #8. If i get to be the first one and not logged on would you know i was the first one to figure it out?

HD

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I am at the timer, so until then, we have to wait for further clues! Ahhh I can't believe they were sooo easy. It just takes you the first one to get you through the rest. These clues are pretty teasing, looking forward to the relaunch.

-Casey

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Hey guys... I don't want to know the answers, I just don't understand how to get them... So i got to the point where they first ask you for a password... So where am I supposed to look for the password? This thread? The video? Any help would be extremely appreciated...

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
It means "Seek and You shall FIND" (which is what we are doing right now)

And Zack, it should be within the next couple of hours. I calculated it, not telling when! :p

But until the time comes, I'm gonna be playing some Wii. Sports resort and Super Mario Galaxy 2 FTW.

-Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results