t11.bulletin - theory11 has a MASSIVE secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
They're probably on jet lag cause they flew over to my house to drop off my "mystery" package! I may reveal what I got, or not. Keep the interest rising. :p

I am curious, how did T11 get to your address? They shouldn't have the address of forum members. If they have to ask for your address, then how could them manage to keep it surprising?:confused:

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
I think it is pretty obvious what "The wire" is.

When someone on the forum said that a package arived at his door and there were no one there it when he oppened the door just gave it all away.

Jun 10, 2010
I am curious, how did T11 get to your address? They shouldn't have the address of forum members. If they have to ask for your address, then how could them manage to keep it surprising?:confused:

He sent them his address when he found the email for the cerca trova clues. And I believe there's some sort of way to have your store account and forum account hooked up or something - I remember one of the support team members helping me with a problem regarding downloads without actually knowing my order # or anything (he also reset my downloads and gave me a longer period to download them).

Nov 10, 2007
I am so excited for this event.
All I want is a release from Dan and Dave.
I set 250.00 aside for tonight. Can't wait.

Thank you

Apr 20, 2010
So what's tonight? Anyone care to give me a run down of over 100+ pages of info?

Thanks,
Steve

CONTEST, RIDDLES. Wait 2 Days. MORE RIDDLES! Wait 2 days. MORE RIDDLES. Repeat.

Eventually: PRIZES, FIND EMAIL.

5 WINNERS.

"oh hai guys 5 things will b released soon."

few more days:

"lol we lied 7 things will be released on saturday"

Speculation on what they are, ranting, and wtfing throughout.

DIRECTED BY M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN

He sent them his address when he found the email for the cerca trova clues. And I believe there's some sort of way to have your store account and forum account hooked up or something - I remember one of the support team members helping me with a problem regarding downloads without actually knowing my order # or anything (he also reset my downloads and gave me a longer period to download them).

The whole idea was that once you found that hidden email, you email them your address.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts

5 WINNERS.

few more days:

lol...

Anyways can't wait for 2nite... I only have $60 right now. I need money...

5 WINNERS.

few more days:

I'm sure this is some sort of small win. I'm just not sure what category of "Win" this belongs in.

ATH

May 1, 2010
Haha you guys already have your life savings ready and you don't even know what's being released yet. Now that is loyalty. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results