Lets hope this doesn't happen any time soon!

Nov 10, 2007
Virginia
I like how we are going to start adding designs to our money when we having better things to worry about in our economy. For example... money.

The article says this company is re-designing the bills, AND THEN trying to talk the US into changing our money. This is not a definite

Here are my thoughts:

First of all I like the idea of having important figures in US history on the bills but I think we should stick with the current presidents we have (if anything maybe change the $10 to Thomas Jefferson and the $50 to FDR). Also I personally don't think Obama should be on a bill. I have nothing against him (I am not posting my political views on here whether it be for or against) but I don't think he has done anything that warrants him being on a bill (please don't flame me!)

I think that the vertical bill idea is cool, but they should all be the same size. Having them different sizes is stupid because everyone would need a new wallet (though that is a cool idea for blind people to be able to differentiate the bill denominations) I'd love to see our bills be the same size as that as foreign bills. I BELIEVE that Euros and Pounds are the same size and so it would be cool for ours to match. It would make a bunch of money tricks more possible that way.

I also think each bill should be a different color. It would be easier for the visually impaired, plus it would make effects like Extreme Burn MUCH more visual!

I have some more thoughts on the subject but I have to eat. I'll post them when I come back

Jul 7, 2008
Norway
I hate the Norwegian paper money. Different sizes... To whom it may concern, I hope they don't change the size of the USD as well.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
The article says this company is re-designing the bills, AND THEN trying to talk the US into changing our money. This is not a definite

Here are my thoughts:

First of all I like the idea of having important figures in US history on the bills but I think we should stick with the current presidents we have (if anything maybe change the $10 to Thomas Jefferson and the $50 to FDR). Also I personally don't think Obama should be on a bill. I have nothing against him (I am not posting my political views on here whether it be for or against) but I don't think he has done anything that warrants him being on a bill (please don't flame me!)

I think that the vertical bill idea is cool, but they should all be the same size. Having them different sizes is stupid because everyone would need a new wallet (though that is a cool idea for blind people to be able to differentiate the bill denominations) I'd love to see our bills be the same size as that as foreign bills. I BELIEVE that Euros and Pounds are the same size and so it would be cool for ours to match. It would make a bunch of money tricks more possible that way.

I also think each bill should be a different color. It would be easier for the visually impaired, plus it would make effects like Extreme Burn MUCH more visual!

I have some more thoughts on the subject but I have to eat. I'll post them when I come back

I pretty much agree with Josh on this one. I think different sizes would be bad because of the bill changes like Extreme Burn, Hand Out 500, Heiny 500, and so forth.

However, I am in love with this design:

DES.jpg

Here is the reason why:

1. It looks sleek and very professional looking.
2. It keeps the same presidents as always
3. In the background it has an image of a role the President partook in.
4. It's a crisp (no pun intended) design that I'd love to have in my wallet.

My opinions is that this design should be the same size, different colors for each denomination, and have an image of what that person helped do to change America.

Those are my thoughts.

-Casey

I pretty much agree with Josh on this one. I think different sizes would be bad because of the bill changes like Extreme Burn, Hand Out 500, Heiny 500, and so forth.

However, I am in love with this design:

View attachment 4031

Here is the reason why:

1. It looks sleek and very professional looking.
2. It keeps the same presidents as always
3. In the background it has an image of a role the President partook in.
4. It's a crisp (no pun intended) design that I'd love to have in my wallet.

My opinions is that this design should be the same size, different colors for each denomination, and have an image of what that person helped do to change America.

Those are my thoughts.

-Casey

I agree completely! That was my favorite bill as well

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I really like the vertical bills!! Well minus Obama and the different sizes

...Wouldn't suprise me if Obama is on a bill...He has done absolutely nothing but be Black....then again, that is probably why he would be on a bill,....

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
Well one thing i can see being good about this, is seeing alot of new material using these bills.
All new possibilities.

but besides that, i don't really know what to think about this.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I agree with Jok3r...

I mean, think of serial biller...I don't own it, but from what I read, Rich Ferguson came up with it using something that the dollar bills physically had on them that helps make the effect possible

These new bills could mean a whole new clean slate for magicians to come up with bill effects

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Also, just throwing this out there, but think of the vertical bills that are different colors.

Imagine showing a blue one dollar bill and a pink five dollar bill. suddenly, for a split second, the COLORS switch. The spec visibly sees the one dollar bill is now pink and the five dollar bill is now blue. With a magic gesture, the bills instantly switch back to normal. Possibly these be borrowed bills?

Just something that popped in my head...these new bills could mean new possibilities!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results