Saturday Night Contest - Holiday Magic!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What's up everyone! It's time for a super special contest tonight. For all of you who go to school (like me), it's always a big relief to have a long break. Even if you aren't a student anymore and/or have a family, it is always a blessing to be around the ones you love and cherish, especially during the holiday season.

Tonight, we wanted to do a holiday-themed contest for you guys because some of you might not have access to a camera or internet next week. With that said, it’s time to get the creative juices flowing once more with Holiday Magic!

The challenge tonight is to use any Christmas/Holiday related item (For example: ornaments, candy canes, bells, etc.) and create an effect using those types of items! You can crush an ornament and restore it, make snow appear out of nowhere, tear and restore a holiday card, break and restore a candy cane, or make a ringing bell completely silent while shaking. Ideas are only limited by your imagination!

You should upload your video submission to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other website in which we can view your video in response to THIS forum thread. Please make sure video settings are set to PUBLIC so we can judge it! We are giving you a FULL 24 HOURS to participate in the contest. Videos to be judged shall be submitted no later than Sunday at 7:30PM EST. Bonus points for creativity and presentation!

What colors do you think of when the Holiday season rolls around? That’s right - Red and Green. Winner of this special Saturday Night Contest will take home a 6 pack of Red Tally Ho (your choice of Circle or Fan Back) AND a super rare 6 pack of Smoke and Mirrors v4 Green Edition, sent completely on the house.

And oh wait - that's not all. You'll also get TWELVE scratch card entries into this year's theory11 holiday contest. Get started! All of us here at theory11 wish everyone the best this Holiday Season. We can’t wait to see what all of you have in store for us!

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
Thanks and Dont worry I have a killer idea using cards and a classic holiday idem. Now I cant wait to start filming it
Yes, but it's better if you don't use them. Just make sure the creativity levels are high.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Have fun with this one - so many possibilities with all sorts of holiday related items. Less than 21 hours remaining!

I have absolutely no interest in the prize support for this event tonight, but if I have some downtime tomorrow I may submit a video just to try to be creative and get some feedback. Best of luck everyone! So far the submissions look good.

I can't join because i am in China for a vacation now and there is no christmas stuff nearby and they blocked Youtube. Dang i want to join and i won't have enough time to upload it to Vimeo too. I want the v4s!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results