Hi Guys

Jan 14, 2011
how do you guys start with card magic?
What materials do you guys use?
I'm thinking Crash course 1&2
or maybe
rrtcm
but rrtcm needs to use credit card to get the ebook from lybrary and my mum is scared of internet money transfers and stuff :|

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello
Welcome to the t11 forums!!! enjoy your stay and should you have any question don`t hesitate to PM me!!!

You can download "what books to read" by Jason England...here in the site...it`s completely free!! I am sure it will give you some direction!!

also take a look at the rules!!!

how do you guys start with card magic?
What materials do you guys use?
I'm thinking Crash course 1&2
or maybe
rrtcm
but rrtcm needs to use credit card to get the ebook from lybrary and my mum is scared of internet money transfers and stuff :|

You can get both Royal Road to Card Magic and Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic at any book store for cheap. If they don't have them, then ask the clerk to order it for you.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Dangit you guys are so fast!

Welcome to the forums! If you want to get Crash Course but don't want to use your mom's credit card, you should buy it yourself. Ask her to take you to walmart to get a visa gift card. You can buy what you want online without her credit card. Or if you don't have enough money and she is willing to buy it for you, well try to convince her that it's a safe, secure site. But I do suggest saving up and buying it yourself. It shows maturity and she'll want to support you and your magic.

Hope I helped! Once again, welcome to the forums! Everyone is nice and helpful here! If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me. :)

Nov 27, 2009
I have to pull for Royal Road. I've been doing card magic for about 5 years now and a lot of my go-to effects are from Royal Road.

Jan 14, 2011
I asked my coach to get it for me and i paid him back in cash :p
just got royal road for 5bucks for the 3 book :p
Hope to learn everything in there LOL

Heys wassup Kenny here.
I have the same problem like yours last time but i managed to persuade my parents to help me order from theory11.
I am sure that there is always a way to get the stuff you want, short of doing it illegally. There should be a magic shop near you somewhere. i always get my stuff from a shop that sells a whole categories of things. :p

And yeah i wouldn't recommend the Crash Course though(My own opinion) I always think that Oz Pearlman's Born to Perform Card magic is a good Dvd to start with

Hope that helps~

Jan 14, 2011
Heys wassup Kenny here.
I have the same problem like yours last time but i managed to persuade my parents to help me order from theory11.
I am sure that there is always a way to get the stuff you want, short of doing it illegally. There should be a magic shop near you somewhere. i always get my stuff from a shop that sells a whole categories of things. :p

And yeah i wouldn't recommend the Crash Course though(My own opinion) I always think that Oz Pearlman's Born to Perform Card magic is a good Dvd to start with

Hope that helps~

my local store sells burned .ellusionist stuff LOL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results