Magic for some of the biggest stars on YouTube!

So I just got back from PlayList live and it was CRAZY! I did magic for some of the biggest stars there! I did magic for iJustine twice (the first time she even vlogged about me!) and she went INSANE! I also did some for TimothyDeLaGhetto2 (who also vlogged about me), Wheezy Waiter, ShayCarl (who really loved the trick), Tay Zonday, and Catriffic! I got TONS of footage that I have to go through, but I can't wait to show you all!

I also got to perform for FreddieW live and he called over a huge crowd to watch me!

Can't wait to post it all!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Not to rain on your parade but are these "stars" talented or accomplished at all? I'm not one of those people who watches youtube a lot so they're no one to me.

Great publicity for you though, good job.

Yeah they are. They are very successful YouTubers as William pointed out. iJustine has appeared on a few TV shows, Shay recently made his acting debut, and both Tim and Tay are musicians. Oh and Freddie has been invited to meet James Cameron based on his work with video editing

It was INSANE!

Not to rain on your parade but are these "stars" talented or accomplished at all? I'm not one of those people who watches youtube a lot so they're no one to me.

Great publicity for you though, good job.

Whoa excuse you, these people are very talented and accomplished. Do you know how hard it is to make a living off a Youtube? No offense but I think you're being a bit harsh, "they're no one too me".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results