t11's biggest release - This Week!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Welcome to The Wire. All of your questions about what the Wire was and what it will be, will all be revealed Friday at 11:00pm EST. Can't wait to show you all what we've been cooking up over the past 4 years. You guys are gonna love it.

Quick question, companies normally wait to release things on Friday to give themselves time to process the orders. If the wire isnt something that costs m00lah then why not release it on the actual T11 birthday?

Aug 2, 2011
California
All t11 did was hype up more hype. You guys should have just waited and announced everything at one time. I am sensing a lot of disappointment right now.

May 30, 2010
All t11 did was hype up more hype. You guys should have just waited and announced everything at one time. I am sensing a lot of disappointment right now.

Oh yes i'm very disapointed. I waited for a countdown.... I could of gone on with life till friday. Oh well gotta pull in customers some how

I've only waited 4 long years to see what The Wire officially is. Whatchu know 'bout hype? haha.

Excited to see what you brilliant minds behind the scenes have in-store, I'll be here for Friday.....Since we we we so excited =D *cough*

All the best,
-RA69

Jul 18, 2010
And you totally had me going that I was waiting up for some birthday present to buy myself...

Grr.

Birthday bummer. This is not a party like you promised >:I

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Guys, we announced earlier that a countdown would be released tonight at 11:00pm EST, not the actual release. The countdown ticks away until FRIDAY at 11:00pm EST, when all will finally be revealed. What is The Wire? The most famous question ever asked here on t11, but no answers were given. We're ready to show you all what The Wire has finally become, and we couldn't be more excited.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results