Saturday Night Contest - Style Showcase

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Haha completely intentional! The deck had rabbits all over it so I thought I might run with the theme!

I had no idea the Rarebit deck actually had rabbits on it. Doesn't help that I don't have the deck to look and see, but that's cool!
I know what you mean; there are some crazy good videos. I ended up filming some stuff to try and put together something but then I ran into all sorts of problems. My computer crashed (twice), the default movie maker wasn't working properly, and I ended up not liking what I shot in the end. I'm no film maker :p

Anyway, I sunk enough time into this...back to studying!

I'm in the same boat. Default movie maker for me and just HOPE that you can make everything else line up all right.
But man, all you guys with Photoshop and Vegas; hate hate haterade from my corner :p

Reactions: Dean Magic

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I think that it's neat that there's now 11 entries and we are on PAGE 4! Ha!

This weeks contest has been one big 'shootin'-the-breeze' session.

Less than 3 hours to go and we have quite a diverse array of entries. All magic video, all cardistry, magic AND cardistry, stop motion, springs in the shower, leafy greens, blue filter, rabbits, gold monarchs (show off :p), humor, serious. What hasn't been covered?

Just expect the judges decision to go into tomorrow. Because of the diverse array, we aren't making it easy--even with a low entry count.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I think that it's neat that there's now 11 entries and we are on PAGE 4! Ha!

This weeks contest has been one big 'shootin'-the-breeze' session.

Less than 3 hours to go and we have quite a diverse array of entries. All magic video, all cardistry, magic AND cardistry, stop motion, springs in the shower, leafy greens, blue filter, rabbits, gold monarchs (show off :p), humor, serious. What hasn't been covered?

Just expect the judges decision to go into tomorrow. Because of the diverse array, we aren't making it easy--even with a low entry count.
Had my idea panned out you could have added 'seductive' to the list :p

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Hope I got here in time. The motion graphics at the end almost killed me...and my computer.
Anyway, I chose the NoMad deck, and went for a short (and hopefully sweet) teaser trailer, hopefully leaving you wanting more...

Good luck everyone!
Very classy, which I love. Makes me want to buy a NoMad deck right now...

And what is the name of that colour change in the beginning?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results