Saturday Night Contest - Style Showcase

Apr 16, 2015
Hope I got here in time. The motion graphics at the end almost killed me...and my computer.
Anyway, I chose the NoMad deck, and went for a short (and hopefully sweet) teaser trailer, hopefully leaving you wanting more...

Good luck everyone!

Damnnn that was nice!

Reactions: theSunnyG

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Wow. Words can't express how much fun we had going through all of these trailers and seeing all of the creativity and style you guys brought to the table. Like we originally predicted, each person had their own style and vision for what they wanted to showcase, and you guys killed it! Congrats to everyone for taking the time and making something truly great.

With that said, onto the winner. Man, this was extremely tough. This was not an easy decision. We felt that the winner's video showcased a true trailer, complete with everything that was needed and then some. We would like to congratulate theSunnyG on taking home this week's prize with his badass video! Congrats! Please send an email to our support team so we can hook you up with your prize ASAP!

Like we said, this was not an easy decision. There was another entry that made our day; really creative and a lot of effort went into making it. That effort does not go unnoticed, so with that said, we are going to award a bonus prize of a deck of Citizens to marcopaso for his truly unique and fun entry. Congrats! Please send an email to our support team to claim your deck!

Thanks again to everyone who entered this week. We can't thank you guys enough for stepping up to the challenge! Wasn't an easy task, but all of creations are definitely something to be proud of. See you guys on Saturday for a new contest!

marcopaso

Elite Member
Jun 15, 2014
Congrats to all the people who took part in the contest!

And special congrats to thesunnyg, you completely deserved the win!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results