Saturday Night Contest - CHAOS

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
It was for a Roundtable. The podcast was delayed so they also postponed announcing a winner.

I remember that. I thought it was around two weeks. I could be wrong. It was a pretty long amount of time for results to get posted on that one.

Aside from special circumstances. The longest I have seen a regular SNC decision go was 48 hours after the Sunday night deadline.

Also. Every time this thread comes to the top of the forum. I think Casey posted results.

As of right now, I am grumbling with crossed arms.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I remember that. I thought it was around two weeks. I could be wrong. It was a pretty long amount of time for results to get posted on that one.

Aside from special circumstances. The longest I have seen a regular SNC decision go was 48 hours after the Sunday night deadline.

Also. Every time this thread comes to the top of the forum. I think Casey posted results.

As of right now, I am grumbling with crossed arms.
I'm pretty sure it was close to a month. I was holding my breath the entire time so its possible I blacked out and hallucinated it being longer.

And yeah the 48 mark tends to be longest judging time.

And I can appreciate how annoying that is so I won't post anymore until the results. I'm sure the people who mark the threads must be as annoyed so to those I say, I'm sorry :p

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, terribly sorry for the long wait, but when I said this was tough, that wasn't an understatement. We're bringing in a guest judge for this one. You guys killed it this week, but fortunately the wait shouldn't be too much longer. Depending on when I hear back from the guest judge, it could be later tonight or tomorrow. Once again, apologies for the delay but this one is seriously neck and neck. We want to make sure we get it right!

And Brett, for right now this post makes me the villain this forum thread needs right now. I clear you and everyone else of villain duties!

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Hey guys, terribly sorry for the long wait, but when I said this was tough, that wasn't an understatement. We're bringing in a guest judge for this one. You guys killed it this week, but fortunately the wait shouldn't be too much longer. Depending on when I hear back from the guest judge, it could be later tonight or tomorrow. Once again, apologies for the delay but this one is seriously neck and neck. We want to make sure we get it right!

And Brett, for right now this post makes me the villain this forum thread needs right now. I clear you and everyone else of villain duties!
God, I love this forum.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
since my youtube video was a "listed" video, its number of views have not changed since yesterday, so I am assuming the judges didnt have to watch it a couple of times to decide so means that I'm not in the running :p you guys too can have a bit of idea if your video is in the running or not

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results