The True Story of the Pre-Release Monarchs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hduarte1

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2008
Akatsuki Hideout
I decided to sale a deck and see how much they are worth in the market today for those proud owners. Check ebay and search "theory11" if you are interested. Don't know if I can post a link to my auction but any who I'll take one for the team and find out how much they're worth :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 11, 2018
I managed to get 3 of the decks and I'm glad I did. I live in Canada so I probably won't even get them until after the release date anyways :(

On another note, there is a few decks posted on eBay already. Buy-it-now for $500!!! No thanks. There is another with 8 bids on it already.
Please sell one to me u can't pay 500 dollers but I can pay a smaller amount it doesent have to be sealed it can be opened please

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Please sell one to me u can't pay 500 dollers but I can pay a smaller amount it doesent have to be sealed it can be opened please
Please keep the purchasing of products to other places. This forum is not the place to do this.

On TRADING/SELLING MATERIAL:
  • This is a place to discuss magic. We’d prefer that you keep all trading and selling of personal items to other venues.
Full rules: https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/theory11-official-forum-rules.1/

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results