Saturday Night Contest : Randall Edition

D

Deleted member 2755

Thanks guys :) I thought that it was going to be between me and Mitchell to be honest. I have never been so happy. I've never won a contest before in my life :) I just wish I had more time to do this one. Lighting was my worst enemy on this one. Plus when I took my pulse, I was going to use my microphone on my computer, but my microphone broke! Anyway, thanks to all. Good job all around. I'm still jumping up and down.

Never did I think when watching Stigmata that Randall was going to get me this!:rolleyes:

-Doug

Sep 2, 2007
A lot of excellent and funny submissions. Moreover, congratulations to Sinful-- enjoy your uncut sheet of Guardians!

P.S. 11:00pm EST is equivalent to 9:00pm MST.

Cheers,
JTM

Congrats Sinful
I saw your video when you posted it and laughed my butt off but i never like to post on the forum saying something like "wow this one was really good" cuz its kind of mean for the other submissions.
But yea when i saw your video i definately thought you should of won. So congrats, and amazing stuff from everyone tonight.
Enjoy your uncut sheet.

D

Deleted member 2755

Congrats Sinful
I saw your video when you posted it and laughed my butt off but i never like to post on the forum saying something like "wow this one was really good" cuz its kind of mean for the other submissions.
But yea when i saw your video i definately thought you should of won. So congrats, and amazing stuff from everyone tonight.
Enjoy your uncut sheet.

Thanks a bunch, I think that Mitchell's video was awesome. My first thought after laughing at the video was "Aw man I may have been beaten on this one." I love Mitchell's videos, your awesome man :)

To the poster above me, HA! Having Randall's signature on the back would be hilarious, but nah I'm not gonna ask them to do that (nor do I think I actually want it;))

-Doug

Thanks a bunch, I think that Mitchell's video was awesome. My first thought after laughing at the video was "Aw man I may have been beaten on this one." I love Mitchell's videos, your awesome man :)

To the poster above me, HA! Having Randall's signature on the back would be hilarious, but nah I'm not gonna ask them to do that (nor do I think I actually want it;))

-Doug
Hey thanks a lot man! That means a lot!

Enjoy your prize, it's a beauty :).

Mitchell

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results