Saturday Night Contest : Daniel Madison Edition

D

Deleted member 2755

Man I'm looking forward to when I upload mine.:p Sadly I'm not sure if it will match some of the ones already posted, but I like it. Good job to everyone who posted so far! :D

-Doug

Aug 30, 2007
Nevermind I can :)

Just a question, if I do mine there will be one swear, part of a DM quote.
Am I allowed to use it, please respond.

As long as it's not too offensive (you can check out the T11 Forum Rules for more info on this) that should be fine. Please mention very clearly in your post that there is adult language in the video, however. People should know what they're about to watch so that they can choose not to if they feel that it might offend them.

Dana

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Oh man....i've laughed my ass off with these videos....too bad I don't have a camera.

Most of my ideas are already done though..

FANTASTIC job so far....I don't envy the judges.....most of them are really really good.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Well I just finished mine and have only been able to see Ineski's since then...so sorry if I happen to share any of the same ideas as anyone else!

HERE is my video!

Enjoy!
-Brad

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Haha here's my spoof on Daniel Madisons LETHAL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrlOZKFIQ-E

I had so much fun making this hahaha. I had to dig through so many film cuts to find a clip of me picking my nose without cracking up hahah! i followed all 3 rules...
1.) It was black and white!
2.) I danced =)
3.) It was black and white!

was mine the only one that was shot outside? hahah well I wasn't planning to go outside of my cave until next week but this made me wanna do it =)

and i couldn't think of anything that would make fun of daniel madison so i put darn you madman haha and leathal is now harmless =)

GL and have fun everyone =)

Oct 24, 2007
Alrightly, here's mine. I just did it on the fly and with a cruddy camera (digital camera). So, check mine out right...

...wait for it...

...it's somewhere...

...right...

HERE

Peace!​

Tyler

P.S. Sorry for the pixeliness.

Oct 7, 2007
Missouri
Ryan Ochs - Daniel Madison Parody

Here is my entry:

Performed by Ryan Ochs, age 13 (the beard was painted on)

Video Link

Format: .mov
Size: 22.5 mb

(To watch: Right click and select "Save Target As..")

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results