Custom Tally Ho's

Mar 21, 2008
This is depending on the final goal. As I do not want to see the back design on the computer but on a printed card the contrast is extremely important. The other cards would be too dark, even they are nice on the computer screen.

Aug 31, 2007
i like beanz's blue i little more because it's more bright and neon-ish. the red on both are a tad meh.

but i'd buy em anyway!

Mar 21, 2008
I did not want to start a competition. Just wanted to help and bring new input. Each one can get his favourite custom deck in the end.

Aug 31, 2007
Hey i was playing aound in adobe illustrator today, which i suck at, and after 2 hours(lol) came up with this:

http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=treezachcardkb0.png

It's just the bare design, nothing fancy but i think it looks neat. If Daryn or Christian(the experts), want to expand on my design, i would love it!!

the pic is low resolution, i dont know how to upload a better resolution image :(

~Zach

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
is that an orange tree?? haha.. at least it's original :)

Guys, this thread was a custom tally ho thread. I'd like to see everyone's designs.. not just mine in different colors. These 'colored' versions of mine are old news to me, trust me, I've ran so many ways with the ideas, but I'd love to see what everyone else has in their noggin.

Mar 21, 2008
Great work. Just keep in mind that there should be a white border around the edges.

And perhaps you should (also with the other cards, I corrected it when I printed them) choose smaller corner roundings as this would not look good if printed onto Bicycle style cards. One just expect smaller ones and the larger do not look good on them. I do not know the exact measurement of the corner diameters of Bikes etc. in inch, I think it must be 1/8 inch, but it is 3.175 mm. Just put that in your design program for the canvas of the cards and you will see what I mean.

BTW: it is a oneway deck again if you look at the light background in the middle top and bottom part of the back. Intended?

Great work. Just keep in mind that there should be a white border around the edges.

And perhaps you should (also with the other cards, I corrected it when I printed them) choose smaller corner roundings as this would not look good if printed onto Bicycle style cards. One just expect smaller ones and the larger do not look good on them. I do not know the exact measurement of the corner diameters of Bikes etc. in inch, I think it must be 1/8 inch, but it is 3.175 mm. Just put that in your design program for the canvas of the cards and you will see what I mean.

BTW: it is a oneway deck again if you look at the light background in the middle top and bottom part of the back. Intended?

O thanks!
.. Yeah I didn't see that, thanks for pointing that out, I'll have to fix it.

Calvin Lauber

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results