Custom Tally Ho's

Sep 9, 2007
Overall it's nice, but you know that (at least the latest) design is one way because of some different parts here and there. Flip the design 180 degrees and you'll see it.

Mar 21, 2008
If the one way design is not very obvious this could be a great advantage for the magician. I would stay with it.

Overall it's nice, but you know that (at least the latest) design is one way because of some different parts here and there. Flip the design 180 degrees and you'll see it.

This was on purpose. While the obvious one way problem was fixed, I left
some parts slightly lighter. For magic purposes of course.
It is a very subtle one way back, but thanks for pointing that out.

Calvin Lauber

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Thanks Calvin. Actually there's something missing from it. An ambigram that says the name of one card and when turned over, it says another.. great for a 2 person "pick a card" trick. they don't see it comin'! haha

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Tenchu, I prefer the other version personally. :) mainly because of the spatial distribution of the pattern. With the latest one it seems really focused on the centre, which is cool, I'm not denying that, but my personal taste likes the other versiono. :)

- Sean

Sep 9, 2007
Yeah, the details killed my pc. I need some hardware from NASA for that.

My last post I promise, I gotta redesign it a lil bit because I found a little bug in the design.

afk60w.png

Peace.

Sep 9, 2007
** UPDATE **

Sorry, a little update - this one is the latest:

2qcjeix.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results