Cardistry Collaboration Contest 2008

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Sorry for the late reply guys. I JUST landed in Hawaii. I think the videos will be released tomorrow instead, will also give us some time to look them over :)

I've also closed the submission form for CCC 2008 submissions.

We got entries from 16 teams, totaling 37 participants, way more than the first UDCC.

Aloha, and see you soon :)

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
OK we actually got around 18 videos.

The list of teams we received videos from is:
STRONGARM ROBB3RY
Teriyaki Boyz
vårsøg
Scenacle
Venus
point blank
oLoS JPD
stardust
3TRio3Sian3
Twilight
FLOW
Spectacles.
X-treme Dutch
Inverse
~Maestroers~
7 Deadly Sin
1-1-1
The Mob

I expected for there to be less submissions than registered teams, I just didn't know by how much. It is dead simple to register a team, but takes dedication and perseverance to get organized with 1 or 2 other people and make a full on video that's worthy for a contest.

So congratulations to everybody who made a submission! I hope you found it rewarding and a great experience already to work off each other and maybe develop new friendships.

And if that wasn't enough, I hope the top 3 teams will enjoy their award plaques :)

Apr 7, 2008
I've rly enjoyed the whole procedure of making our video. Since Vince and myself planed to do a collabo, this contest thing came at the right moment.
Both, Vince and Gob, are cool with the editing so I'm satisfied. We had all the same ideas on how it should look like. As Vince came up with the name we said directly - thats it!
They agreed quickly with the instrumental my cousin made. I liked the ideas on the intro...so I hope there will be a "Strongarm Robbery *Reloaded" 'cause I got enough remaining footage :)

Looking forward to see some great videos.

I guess that's also my first post here - so öhhm..high :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results