Update: Forum Rule Changes 04.01.2008

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
So none of what you said is serious? Even the fact that Dana is a girl's name, I knew it. But on a serious note I though it was real for the most part even the sheets!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Looks like I'll get the bedsheets...

Do you know what's horrible? For a second I thought all of the rules got changed, and no one bothered to tell me...

TDA

Jan 31, 2008
The Thomas the Train set has includes an autographed prototype of D&D's new deck.

Note: their is only one TTT box as a promotion, so the next person to reach 2222 posts gets it. This came off the specialized dnd fourms two days ago, dnd said reason being is with all the competition in decks they wanted to really get their deck out there and gather publicity so when the final version is released it will make great sales.
EDIT: DnD just deleted the thread after somone ratted on me posting this. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
1) The. sweet. BRB. ROTFL. LOL.

2) Dana IS a girl's name.

3) I will be sure to post in the forums between 7 and 7:15 EST, every day.

4) WH, DM, DanaIsAGirlsName.

5) I already have four Tommy the Choo Choo Train Twin Sheets. And, I'll be looking forward to mocking Dana's name when he flies to my house.

6) Thanks, but I am already suscribed to them.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
1) The. sweet. BRB. ROTFL. LOL.

2) Dana IS a girl's name.

3) I will be sure to post in the forums between 7 and 7:15 EST, every day.

4) WH, DM, DanaIsAGirlsName.

5) I already have four Tommy the Choo Choo Train Twin Sheets. And, I'll be looking forward to mocking Dana's name when he flies to my house.

6) Thanks, but I am already suscribed to them.

You are officially banned. :p

TDA

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
Dana is definitely a girls name. I bet he goes by Dan. It's like my brother, his russian name is Valera, but when we came over they translated it to Valery, which is purely a girls name in english so he got screwed. He goes by Val.

Dec 2, 2007
Dana is definitely a girls name. I bet he goes by Dan. It's like my brother, his russian name is Valera, but when we came over they translated it to Valery, which is purely a girls name in english so he got screwed. He goes by Val.

Lol. Lol lol lol lol lol. Wow, that sucks. His passport/greencard says Valery? Sorry, but I'm legit laughing out loud. Wouldn't it be fun to be the guy who assigns names? Just a thought.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results