Russian Roulette

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Hey everyone a while ago i bought Russian Roulette i think its a good effect scares many people its accually recommended by Jay Noblezada that you should perform this unless you are 120% sure that you are confident in your method.
ive been practicing this for a while and i decided to give it ago.

i decided to do the impromptu version now i told my brother to move the cups around behind my back i turned around i started to perform i was pretty confident with the method i was using and slammed the first cup he jumped back.
i asked him to move them around again and now i chose the middle one but it the last second switched to the last one her apsolutley balony and chessed himself i swear he almost had a heart attack i asked him if he was ok he goes thats so cool maybe you should put it on youtube i said maybe we will see and walked of i saw him looking under the middle cup and just leaning back.

i wanted to see if anyone here has this effect if so have you ever performed it or are you practicing it and if you havent seen a performance of this here is a youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myDyASOsOrI

another thing if you are thinking of buying this be serious this isnt something you want to stuff around with you dont wamt to end up with a nail or a knife through your hand.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
youre asking people to turn it off
but cant you tell youtube that the video is age restrictive
so that they put up a page saying enter your age?

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Ya, this is not russian roulette, however, there is a cool video on the Cafe secret sessions of russian roulette with a airsoft gun. Very cool stuff.

Adam

This looks similar to a variation I use, which can really only be done with Foam Cups.

If not, well maybe its not as good.

I use something which is 100% safe.

If you messing with a sharp dangerous object, no method is 100% safe, yes it could be 99% safe, but there is still a chance that something could go wrong.

I read somewhere on here, that some one uses eggs instead of sharp objects.

Cheers, Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results