5 Speed by Chris Kenner

Feb 7, 2008
Chris Kenner's tricks always look impossible and even jaw-dropping. But one thing I've learned doing or learning magic is the more amazing or impossible it looks, the harder it is to handle. This trick is very fool proof and the card can be signed and handed out at the end for the spectator to keep.

There are four parts to this one on one video. Each part is broken down and "dumbified" even for those who are fairly new.

The handling is very smooth and simple. The first thing you learn on this video is something you can use for many other tricks.

I am not sure whether or not it was worth $12.95. The trick is amazing and quite genius, but I would have rather saved money and bought Chris Kenner's book, Totally Out of Control.

This trick took me around 15 minutes to get down "perfectly". Again it is fool proof and you are left clean at the end (another plus).

I apologize that this is not your typical comprehensive detailed review but, this is my first time writing a review, so instead I will do my best to answer any questions you might have.

Overall rating: 9/10 (I tend to be pretty harsh and honest too)

Sep 1, 2007
Chris Kenner's tricks always look impossible and even jaw-dropping. But one thing I've learned doing or learning magic is the more amazing or impossible it looks, the harder it is to handle. This trick is very fool proof and the card can be signed and handed out at the end for the spectator to keep.

There are four parts to this one on one video. Each part is broken down and "dumbified" even for those who are fairly new.

The handling is very smooth and simple. The first thing you learn on this video is something you can use for many other tricks.

I am not sure whether or not it was worth $12.95. The trick is amazing and quite genius, but I would have rather saved money and bought Chris Kenner's book, Totally Out of Control.

This trick took me around 15 minutes to get down "perfectly". Again it is fool proof and you are left clean at the end (another plus).

I apologize that this is not your typical comprehensive detailed review but, this is my first time writing a review, so instead I will do my best to answer any questions you might have.

Overall rating: 9/10 (I tend to be pretty harsh and honest too)

Saving the money and getting the book is a great idea. He goes into detail about every move. The routine in the book is a tiny bit different but if you have the book and look at the video, you can do the routine he does on the 1on1 easily.

Aug 31, 2007
The price is ridiculous. C'mon, this is one trick. Why not make a DVD with like 15 of these tricks and sell it for $30 bucks?

12.95$ is a little steep for a 1 on 1. But, needles to say the effect stumped me, and i thoroughly enjoyed watching it. So i figured, if perfected and presented well, my spectators will love it just as much or more. So I bought it.

As the above posts state, it really does only take about 20 minutes to perfect (if your already established with cards) I have already presented this to a few friends and have had nothing but great response.

highly recommended.

Feb 7, 2008
12.95$ is a little steep for a 1 on 1. But, needles to say the effect stumped me, and i thoroughly enjoyed watching it. So i figured, if perfected and presented well, my spectators will love it just as much or more. So I bought it.

I am not quick to jump and purchase a trick right off the bat, but this was one of the very few that completely stumped me. Glad to hear I am not the only one who purchased it for its price and enjoyed it.

Feb 7, 2008
Not only is there ~5 Wow factors, but by the time you reveal their card and they flip out, I always hear:
"Dude, that is honestly the best trick I have ever seen!"

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Hey, just so you know, your review says you are left clean, but really you are not. You can easily clean up, but you aren't really left clean.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results