Not another Chris Kenner 1-on-1... Wait that's me.

Sep 1, 2007
I personally won't buy this 1on1. I don't do that much table work, and I'd rather assemble the aces in a way more magical. i can see how this is good for the gambling guys, but its just not for me.

Sep 1, 2007
I personally won't buy this 1on1. I don't do that much table work, and I'd rather assemble the aces in a way more magical. i can see how this is good for the gambling guys, but its just not for me.

Did you read the thread?

Mar 14, 2008
Technical one on ones are the bests for me . I would like to see something like the S.W.E. Shift , classics things like a glimpse 101 with some ordinary methods. Or like I mentioned some Erndase , Lepaul , Braue , or Vernon stuff.

- R

I have a great new card trick but I want to keep it to myself for awhile. It is almost self working and has fooled everyone I have done it for.

Okay, teach us that. :D

On a more serious note, I would like a nice card trick. In the past you've taught some really nice card tricks (blueprint, invisible reverse, simple triumph, sloppy shuffle triumph, 4for4, five speed) and we all like those! A trick that's partially self-working and partially sleight, but wouldn't be insanely difficult would be nice!

May 18, 2008
PLEASE, PLEASE get Danny Garcia to shoot something. He is like one of my favorite magicians. (Not that you aren't, but you know what I mean.)

That would be really cool. You could teach something brand new; like a collaboration between you and Danny Garcia.

And don't you think you are going a bit overboard with the "I LOVE DANNY GARCIA" stuff? Lol.

Hey Chris...

Something like belive would be great. I mean not the same effect but something that would just break the barrier of not beliving. 5 Speed for instance is like that but i dont like the fact that i have to have it with me all the time. (its hard to explane to not reveal it but i think you understood what i meant).

Cheers,

Mikk

(BTW. Kate should really do a 1on1 :) )

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh
I would love to see another one of your coin effects from TOOC. I would also like to see something like perversion, in ten city, or anything from your book

Doubles

I have many books describing a variety of double lifts, but do you rarely find a good source that goes into detail, especially a video source. I have been in magic now for over 2 years and when I began, I did not realize how vital this seemingly simple move was, so I did not take the time to carefully learn and perfect it. Now I feel it is a weak spot in my routines. Even though most will say they are great at the double, many videos in the media section and other sites show otherwise.

So, I would love to see a 1-on-1 describing double lifts that are simple, instant, and natural looking. Vernon, ect.

I saw video of Vernon and his doubles were so smooth and natural looking, thats what I want.

Thanks,

Jason

Dec 26, 2007
I second the idea of a culling 1-on-1 as i'm not clear as to the method for this and a double lifts one would be excellent aswell

May 17, 2008
Honestly I don't know if you do any ring manipulation but if you do I would love to see some ring mnipulation 1on1s.

Chris .i

I like the idea of teaching some material out of Erdnase, the Diagonal Palm Shift would be a great one, also JB hinted at not having covered the pass this past year so if its not already on its way that would be another great idea.

I see some people want material from TOoC, other than the SWE shift (which you were so kind to teach :D) I don't want to see anything from the book (though this is probably biased cause I own the book...oh well).

~PaCo

I'd second and third anything from Erdnase and card cheat moves as they're always useful and nice to have good tips on.

Plus (and i know this ain't a 1 on 1), I'd like to see some performance stuff of yours. I get such a kick out of watching you teach, I'm pretty sure a performance DVD would be the icing on the cake. Especially if you had an explanations section as well.

Rabid

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results