Cool Photomanip: Energy is Power

Mar 30, 2008
'ello everybody. Just thought I would post up a photomanip I did yesterday that somewhat relates to magic/abnormalities/supernaturalism. I believe I did a pretty good job. I thought I would get some of your guy's opinions.

Here

Oct 3, 2007
germany
Hehe, I post a single magic related graphics piece and all of a suddon a few more pop up :p. Funny thing is that mine wasn't reeaally all that amazing from a designers PoV :>.

Anyways, I like what you did the the street. Overall, the effects are well done and in no way overpowering. Which I like ;).

Hehe, I post a single magic related graphics piece and all of a suddon a few more pop up :p. Funny thing is that mine wasn't reeaally all that amazing from a designers PoV :>.

Anyways, I like what you did the the street. Overall, the effects are well done and in no way overpowering. Which I like ;).

Haha, I didn't even see yours when I put mine up, sorry if you thought I copied, bro.

c

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Looks sweet. I like it. I might be forced to play around with Photoshop at some point, seems like you can do some really cool stuff with a bit of practice.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
'ello everybody. Just thought I would post up a photomanip I did yesterday that somewhat relates to magic/abnormalities/supernaturalism. I believe I did a pretty good job. I thought I would get some of your guy's opinions.

Here

Looks great man. Only thing annoying me is the smudging down the left and right hand sides. Maybe blend it in a bit? Either use the blur tool, or, if it looks good, select the particular layer's transparency and feather accordingly. :)

But looking good, great idea. :)

-Sam H

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results